Kerala Pareekshabhavan ,Thiruvananthapuram issued notification for Kerala TET 2015. Online registration system is also enabled now. Exam will be processed on behalf of the State Council of Educational Research and Training. Category wise exam notification is released for category -I, II, III, IV and specialist teachers. Candidates aiming for Teaching jobs, must clear this examination to ensure the eligibility in upcoming recruitment drives.
Almost one week is left for online Kerala TET application submission. Candidates who wants to participate in the Kerala Teachers Eligibility Test, can apply online registration form at official Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan Website www.keralapareekshabhavan.in. Last date to get enrolled in this exam is 26th August, 2015.
Age Limit : There is no age bar for applicants who are desiring to participate in this test.
Educational Qualification : Any candidates fulfilling the following educational qualifications can apply for the K-TET 2015 :-
- Category I : Higher secondary/ Senior secondary with at least 45 % marks and 2 year trained teacher certificate/ 4 year of Bachelor degree in Elementary education.
- Category II : B.A/B.Sc./B.Com. and 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education/ Trained Teachers Certificate / 1 year Bachelor in education.
- Category III : BA/BSc/B.Com with at least 45% marks / B.Ed. Degree / M.Sc.Ed. Degree in the relevant subject.
- Category IV and other posts, please go through the notification attached in this web page.
Exam Fee (Application Charges) :
- General Category: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST Category: Rs. 250/-
- Last date for step -1 online application: 24/08/2015.
- Last date for step -2 registration: 26/08/2015.
Exam Schedule: Exam Duration is 2:30 Hours for each Category.
- Category – I : 3/10/2015 (Saturday) – 10.00 am to 12.30 pm
- Category – II : 03/10/2015 (Saturday) – 2.00 pm to 4.30 pm
- Category – III : 17/10/2015 (Saturday) – 10.00 am to 12.30 pm
- Category – IV : 17/10/2015 (Saturday) – 2.00 pm to 4.30 pm
Kerala TET Admit Card will be issued from 28th September 2015.
How to Apply K-TET 2015 Application Form Online?
- Visit the online application link : http://bpekerala.in/tet-2015/
- Click on “KTET Online Application Step I” link shown in red color.
- Fill up all the details, upload your photo and complete the registration.
- Once Part-I registration is done, again open the homepage (online application link) and click “KTET Online Application Step II” link.
- Enter Application ID and other asked details to proceed.
How to Apply Form [PDF Guide]
Syllabus for Kerala TET 2015 – Category I , Category II , Category III , CategoryIV
Model Kerala TET Question papers – Category I , Category II , Category III ,
- Candidates applying for K-TET 2015 more than one time i.e from different locations, his / her application will be rejected.
- If candidate’s application details don’t match documents provided, registration won’t be accepted.
- A person need to score at least 60% marks to be K-TET qualified.