Samajwadi Kisan Bima Yojana is the new insurance scheme, which has been launched by the Uttar Pradesh state government for Farmers (Kisan, किसान). The scheme now will be implemented via the state for 15 Crore populations to get benefit. The main aim of this scheme is to give social security and financial cover for the farmers and weakest part in the state.
Akhilesh Yadav, Uttar Pradesh, chief Minister announced on 14th September that this scheme has been launched formally in their state. The scheme can be benefited by the farmer, who are in between the age of 18 to 70 and they must be registered under the Khatauni and Khasra.
Check Main Queries Directly with these links:
The insurance coverage in this scheme will also be expanded for the people who are getting the annual income less than ₹75000/-. Once this scheme started, an old scheme called “किसान दुर्घटना बीमा योजना” was closed. Online registration form for this scheme is available in the official state government website.
Advantages for the farmer under this scheme:
In case of permanent or temporary disability or death caused by the accident, the household head will be getting some benefits as follow:
|Accident||Up to 5 Lakhs|
|Medical||Up to 2.5 Lakhs|
Important Details, Conditions:
- The victim will be given cashless treatment facility.
- The eligible candidates can be rendered free” Samajwadi Kisan Bima Yojana”.
- BPL families and pension of Samajawadi Yojana beneficiaries don’t want to present any certificate for the income to get the benefits of this scheme.
- The insurance cover pros under this scheme will be given even in the case of any harm by animals, for example snake bit.
- If any person born with mutilation, then they can get one Lakh for artificial part.
- The scheme will be applicable even person gets an accident outside of the state.
- Medical assistant up to Rs.25K for first aid, so any nearest medical center can give this beneficiary.
Online registration of Samajwadi Kisan Bima Yojana, Uttar Pradesh
This scheme is basically an insurance that is newly launched by the Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister. The Samajwadi Kisan scheme has got approval from the state cabinet for implementing it in the state since April 1st, 2016.
The popular Bollywood actor Siddiqui has appointed as a brand ambassador in this scheme. The advantages of this will be provided throughout the state. Under this scheme, people belonging as economically weaker sections as well as farmers can get satisfied financial covered by a government.
For these things they can register in online at the official website. Required details need to be filled and then process will take place to approve the scheme for the respective people.
Required Documents for Kisan Bima Yojana in UP
To claim this Samajwadi Kisan Bima Yojana, people have to submit the following documents:
- Age certificate of household head.
- Income certificate.
- Khasra Khatauni certificate copy.
- Family distribution letter.
- Death certificate.
- Heir certificate.
- Copy of FIR.
- Certificate need to get from the head doctor in disability cases.
- Treatment related bills have to avail from the medical or hospital center.
- Saving account number, IFSC code and bank name of the nominee or beneficiary.
A card will be issued to Farmer for this scheme
The insured person, family must take service in certain hospital who provides facility by the Bima Yojana. In this scheme, the government will give the card for the insured person. In case the card is not issued to any individual, then the account holder or nominees of Khatauni will get benefit with this scheme.
All insured families below Krishak Durghatna Bima Yojana can also get advantage by this scheme. Approximately 897 Crore will be distributed to the people in this scheme. The state government of Uttar Pradesh now gifted with some new insurance policy for three Crore families in Uttar Pradesh. The government is going to initiate the Mukhyamantri Kisan Avam Sarvhit Bima Yojana.
How to apply for Samajwadi Kisan Sarvhit Bima Yojana scheme
The state government of Uttar Pradesh has an official website for registration process under this scheme.
- First of all, applicant needs to go for the official website, in which they have to be register for the operator.
- Now, they require to click on the tab “Become a partner”.
- After choosing the district, click on proceed.
- Now the new page will be open and the person has to complete the personal information in this page such as mobile number, email, address, name as well as district name.
- Now, they have to click next so that the user will get another new page, in which the applicant have to fill account number, name of the branch as well as IFSC code.
- By clicking on the next option, the user requires to fill the information of ID proofs and then they have to place the password.
कैसे करें ऑनलाइन फॉर्म अप्लाई – जानें हिंदी में:
- आधिकारिक वेबसाइट bimacarecard.com पर जाइये।
- Become Partner पर क्लिक कीजिये।
- अपना पूरा और सही विवरण भरें।
- ₹7000/ – जमा करें।
- आपको सॉफ्टवेयर डाउनलोड करने के लिए फ़ोन पे कॉल प्राप्त होगा।
- डेटा ले और सर्वर पर अपलोड करें।
- तब आपको वितरण के लिए कार्ड प्राप्त होगा।
- लाभार्थी को डिलीवरी के समय अंगूठे का निशान लें।
- फिर लखनऊ कार्यालय को नीचे दिए गये पते पर डीएमएस भेजें – Office Address : Office No.103, 1st Floor , Vaishali Arcade, 6 Park Road, Lucknow – 226003.
- फिर हमें ₹7/ – प्रति कार्ड विवरण के हिसाब से बिल भेजना होगा।
- कार्ड खोने पर आपके पैसे की कटौती होएगी।
Get help from government to know about this scheme
The interested and willing eligibility person can get information from the official website from the government or they can call from the helpline number. The government also released the toll free number for the helpline, which is 1502.
For the people, this number can be available for 24X7, by which they can get any sort of detail. The Samajwadi party has released this scheme in November has got high popularity. It giving more benefits for the farmers and it gained huge records around the UP state.