Karnataka Public Service Commission has advertised 571 Group C (Non-Technical) posts. The registration for KPSC Group C Recruitment are currently active and the deadline for the same is April 4, 2017.
Recruiter: Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)
Application Mode: Online.
Name of Jobs: Group C Non Technical.
Notification Number: ಪಿಎಸ್ ಸಿ 1 ಆರ್ ಟಿ(4)ಬಿ-4 /2016
Total Vacancies: 571
Official website: www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
Last Date: 15th April 2017.
Payment Deadline: 17th April 2017.
|KPSC Graduate Posts|
|Chief Officer Grade – 2||34 Vacancies|
|First Grade Revenue Inspector||37 Vacancies|
|Accounts Assistant||149 Vacancies|
|KPSC Non Graduate Posts|
|Residential School Teachers||123 Vacancies|
|Junior Accounts Assistant||42 Vacancies|
|Library Assistant in the Dept. of Collegiate Education||29 Vacancies|
|Data Entry Operator||01 Post|
|Bill Collector||101 Vacancies|
|Marketing Assistant||25 Vacancies|
|Library Assistant in Karnataka Government Secretariat Library||04 Vacancies|
- Graduate Level Posts: Bachelors degree or its equivalent certificate, course from any recognized institute.
- Non Graduate Level Posts: SSLC/ PUC/ Diploma in concerned stream from any recognized institute.
Age Limits: 18 to 35 Years. The Upper age limit is relaxable upto 05 years for PWD category and 03 years for 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B category applicants.
Pay Scale/Monthly Salary:
- Post No. 1: ₹17, 650/- to ₹32,000/-.
- Post No. 2: ₹16, 000/- to ₹29, 600/- .
- Post No. 3 & 4: ₹12, 500/- to ₹24, 000/-.
- Post No. 5: ₹12, 500/- to ₹24, 000/-.
- Remaining Posts: ₹11, 600/- to ₹21, 000/- .
KPSC Application Fee: It can be paid through Kerala PSC Thulasi Login Page.
- General & OBC category: ₹300/-
- 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B category: ₹150/-
- PWD category: ₹25/-
Selection Process: Written Examination of 200 Marks will be conducted on the basis of which the category wise merit list shall be crafted to finalize the selections.
|KPSC Group C Non-Tech Application Form||Apply Online|
|KPSC Group C Notification March 2017||Download|
How to Apply KPSC Group C Application Form?
The registration for Karnataka Group C (Non-Technical) Vacancies can be done through the official website kpsc.kar.nic.in from 15th March to 15th April 2017.
Here is the detailed guide for KPSC Jobs Online Registration:
Before starting the online registration process, make sure you have a valid email address & candidate’s scanned photograph, signature, certificates, and educational documents.
- Once you are ready, open the KPSC website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.
- Click “Apply Online” link from the center of the page.
- Again tap “Click here to Apply Online for Group C Non Technical Posts in Various Departments” link.
- Complete your profile with accurate details, upload the photograph, signature, documents, certificates.
- Pay the required application fee.
- Finally, verify all details you have entered and submit the form.
- After successful submission, take a printout of your online KPSC application form.