Karnataka Public Service Commission recently issued the advertisements regarding Excise Sub-Inspector (ESI), Excise Guard vacancies 2017. The commission has invited online application for these various posts at www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.
Interested candidates who fulfill the required eligibility, can apply the application up to March 30, 2017. Karnataka Public Service Commission has notified the following posts for which application submission has been started from the very first of the March month.
Total No. of Posts: 1180
Name Wise Posts:
- Excise Sub-Inspector (ESI): 177 posts.
- Excise Guard (Male): 952 posts.
- Excise Guard (Female): 51 posts.
Age Criteria: Benefits in age limits are available for the candidates from reserved categories. There is 05 years relaxation in upper age limit for PWD candidates while 03 years relaxation for 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B Category candidates. Age to be counted as on March 30, 2017.
|Excise Sub Inspector||21 to 26 Years|
|Excise Guard||18 to 26 Years|
Educational Condition: It varies per post. Kindly check the official KPSC Jobs NOtification for further details on the educational criteria.
- Notification went live : 28.02.2017.
- Online KPSC Jobs registration started : 28.02.2017.
- Deadline for online application submission : 30.03.2017.
- Last date for paying the required fee : 31.03.2017.
- KPSC Excise Sub Inspector Exam Date : 30.04.2017.
- KPSC Excise Guard Exam Date: 07.05.2017.
Selection Method: Candidates to be shortlisted through the Physical Test and Written Examination. The examination April (ESI) and May (Excise Guard) months.
Following are the elements of selection in Karnataka excise department:
- Physical Standard Test & Physical Measurement Test (PST/PMT).
- Physical Endurance Test (PET).
- Written examination.
- Medical test & Documents Verification.
How to Apply for KPSC Excise Department Jobs 2017
Registration through online mode are in effect since Feb 28, 2017. You can apply online form using www.kpsc.kar.nic.in website. The following instructions should be read carefully while applying the online form:
- Before applying online,make sure you have valid email address & the neatly scanned photograph, signature, required documents.Open the official KPSC website i.e
- Open the official KPSC website i.e www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.Click the blue button saying “Apply Online – Hall ticket Download”.
- Click the blue button saying “Apply Online – Hall ticket Download”.
- Then click on “Click here to Apply Online for Excise Inspector/Excise Guard″.
- On the newly opened page, Login & fill up all the asked details, upload the photograph, documents.
- Make the application form payment and submit the online form.
- After successful submission, take a neat printout copy of your online application form.
The Notification is available in the local language so we are unable to bring up the complete details. Kindly undergo the detailed KPSC advertisement PDF to know about every aspect of the recruitment.
- General: ₹300/-
- 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B Category: ₹150/-
- PWD & Ex Serviceman: ₹25/-
Last Date: March 30, 2017.
|KPSC Excise SI, Guard Notification 2017 – Download Here.|
|KPSC Recruitment Online Application Form 2017 – Apply Here.|
|KPSC Online Registration Guide – Download.|
KPSC Helpline Numbers: Use the following contacts to get help from the commission support team regarding online registration and other KPSC related issues (Working days only).