The candidates willing to apply for Kerala PSC exams, posts have to complete the online One Time Registration at KPSC Thulasi Login, Registration page. The online application system of Kerala Public Service Commission is known as Thulasi.
On the homepage of KPSC Thulasi website, the candidates need to do one time registration for creating a profile. So that, the candidates can simply login to the website of Kerala PSC and surf for the new notifications, and can register for openings.
Quick Links for your help:
- Requirement for One Time Registration.
- How to do KPSC Thulasi registration?
- KPSC Thulasi login problems & Other questions.
Kerala PSC is known as the Kerala Public Service Commission; it is a judicial body and are established to recruit new candidates for a job position in the public sector. Many Kerala government departments report their vacancies to Kerala Public Service commission. In turn, Kerala Public Service Commission will arrange the candidates by hiring as per the Kerala law.
Kerala KPSC Thulasi Registration – Required Items
- Digitally Scanned Photograph, Signature of the candidate.
- Candidate’s Identity proof.
- Valid Mobile Number, Email Address.
It is very easy and simple to register for KPSC Thulasi. In order to register, the candidates need a few things, they are mentioned in detailed below:
- Digital Photograph and Signature
While registration, the candidates need to upload a scanned signature and color photographs in JPEG format in Kerala Server page. KPSC is more precise about the dimension and size of photograph and signature.
- Profile Photo Size: width 150 pixels x height 200 pixels and size up to 30 KB.
- Signature Size: width 150 pixels x height 100 pixels and size up to 30 KB.
- Photo Upload Instructions – Download.
The photograph can be uploaded either in black and white or color, but background color needs to be in any light colors or white. Only face and half shoulder as to be visible in the picture. Below the picture, the candidate name and date of photo taken must be stated in the white color background.
- ID proof
The candidates need to provide the details of any ID for the proof. The ID can be Aadhar card, bank account details, driving license, PAN card, Passport, Voters ID.
- Mobile Number and Email ID
Mobile numbers are must, OTP number is sent to the Mobile for the first login and SMS alerts are sent to mobile, when the candidates apply for the KPSC exams.
How to do KPSC Thulasi One Time Registration?
- First, go to the official website of Kerala PSC Thulasi page to login and then click on the right side blue button to complete a one time registration.
- The first step is uploading the candidate signature and photo. The size of the picture and photograph have to be uploaded in the correct size otherwise, the KPSC server will show error message. There are many chances that process may be rejected, if the size of the photo is incompatible. Then, the candidate has to re- start the process again.
- After, uploading the picture and signature, the candidates have to fill about the personal details. The details have to be provided correctly on KPSC Thulasi login page because later the profile cannot be edited. If there so, the candidate have to contact the SC officer to make further changes in the name or Date of Birth.
- After that the page will be directed to other details like parent’s name, Identification mark, location, details about ID proof etc. Any one of your Identification Documents such as Voter ID, PAN Card, Passport, Aadhar Card etc can be uploaded in this step.
- The next one will be about the candidate temporary and permanent address for communication.
- In this step, the candidate has to provide the email ID and mobile number.
- Then, create a user ID and password for Thulasi enrollment form.
- With this, the candidate has successfully registered for the one time registration. For completing further formalities, the candidates need to do KPSC Thulasi login.
- After logging in, the candidate will see some red and green links. Complete everything until all the details shown in green color.
- Before moving to the employment options, the candidates are recommended to give details on education, community benefits etc.
- Then finally, now candidate can see the notification links and then they can proceed to apply for the job.
KPSC Thulasi Frequently Asked Questions (F.A.Q)
What to do If I forgot my KPSC thulasi password?
Answer: This is one very common question asked in kpsc thulasi login problems. If you remember your Thulasi Login ID then you can easily recover the KPSC account password by visiting this link. Click “Forgot Password?” link on the official website and enter the asked details such as User ID, Date of Birth, ID Proof Given & its number.
You can als send a Text Message from your registered mobile phone number to 51969 in the format KL USR RST ‘USERID’ ‘DATE_OF_BIRTH’. For Example: KL USR RST amitjob 13121983 .
Once the resetting is done, your new password will be the first 6 characters of the User ID followed by the digits of date of birth . For example: If your User ID is amitkochi and date of birth is 13/12/1983 then your new password will be amitko13121983.
I don’t remember my thulasi User ID, how to find it?
Answer: In this case, you can Send a SMS from your registered phone number in the format KL USR to 51969 or contact the helpline numbers of KPSC which are 0471-2444438 or 0471-2555538. You need to verify all the details that the executive ask to you.
What is One Time Registration?
Answer: From the year 2012, the Kerala Public Service Commission has made it mandatory to complete the one time registration (OTR) process in order to apply for a govt job issued by KPSC.
This registration need to done just for one single time and then you can easily apply for the future posts by using use KPSC Thulasi Login ID. This system helps you to keep track of the applied posts, exam schedule, hall ticket release, and the result announcement.
Do I need to upload my educational documents such as marksheet, school leaving certificate etc?
Answer: No. There is no need to upload such documents. However, you have to provide the Marks details, passing year etc details.
Do I need to register for every new vacancy?
Answer: No. I you have already complete the One Time Registration then just login using your Login ID (User) and easily apply for any new post.
How to receive notifications from KPSC?
Answer: You need to subscribe to PSC bulletin via KPSC Thulasi profile page if you want to get notified for latest posts, exam details.
What to do if my university is outside the Kerala state?
Answer: There is an option of selecting “University outside Kerala”. In such case, you need to provide the details about your university in “Remarks” field.
My graduation subject is not included on Thulasi website, how to complete the registration?
Answer: You can send your Subject of the graduation along with the required details using “Feedback” option available at the official website. The administration will take care of your request and very soon the subject will be added in the options.
If there are more than one subject with identical names then the remarks shall be added in the relevant field.
How I can add the course which I am currently pursuing?
Answer: It can’t be done. You can only add a course in your qualification as soon as you pass it.
How to download KPSC Hall Ticket/Admit Card?
Answer: There is no specific web portal to access your admit card for a KPSC examination. However, your KPSC Thulasi profile page will indicate the hall ticket related data. You will be notified through SMS/Email as soon as the admit card is issued for a specific post.
How to check the status of KPSC posts?
Answer: It can be simple down with this direct link. The KPSC website shows the Year Wise Status of posts and you can also Search the specific post to know its status.
How to contact KPSC officials?
Answer: You can easily get in touch with the official staff of the commission using the following phone numbers (In Working hours only):
You can also visit the regional KPSC offices on working weekdays.
Is it possible to edit KPSC Thulasi Profile details?
Answer: Yes, it’s very easy to make changes in your Thulasi profile. You can edit most of the details easily.
Eligibility for applying Kerala PSC Exams
The eligibility varies according to the post and for more posts the candidates need to have a graduation degree from recognized universities. For various posts physical fitness is also one of the most important factors.
The candidate taking the main exam or Gazetted Probationers exam have to create exam passing proof along with main exam application, if not, they are not allowed for taking KPSC main exam.
Selection process for KPSC Posts
The selection process for Kerala PSC will be based on the following process (varies per post):
- The first round is preliminary exam.
- The second round of exam is Main exams.
- The Final one is main interview.
The final selected candidates will be declared after merit list. Only final listed candidates are appointed for the vacancies of the Kerala Public Service Commission. The final selected candidate’s name and roll number will be listed in the KPSC final merit list.
The exam pattern varies according to the posts the candidate is applying for. So, it is always safe for the candidates to go the exam pattern for related jobs.