MP Police Admit Card for Sub-Inspector Examination 2016 has been released today for Technical posts. The written test for Subedar, Sub-Inspector and Platoon Commander for Police H.Q., Home (Police) is scheduled to be commenced from 7th to September 15, 2016, by Madhya Pradesh Police & VYAPAM (MPPEB) Board.
For a total of 863 posts for which about 3 lac applications are received. The Madhya Pradesh Police Sub-Inspector Exam Admit Cards 2016 have been issued now at very last moment.
The test was conducted on 4th September 2016 for Non-Technical recruitment.
To shortlist the candidates, an online computer based test is scheduled for the 4th of Next month. Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MP Vyapam) under Police Recruitment Test for Subedar, Sub-Inspector and Platoon Commander for Police H.Q., Home (Police) – 2016 had invited the online registration for the following vacancies:
- Sub-Inspector (Ordnance).
- Sub-Inspector (Q.D.).
- Sub-Inspector (Radio).
- Sub-Inspector (Finger Print).
- Sub-Inspector (Distt. Force).
- Sub-Inspector (Special Branch).
- Platoon Commander.
The commission has taken an advance step to stop to the proxy candidates. An amount of Rs. 1 Lakh will be given to the ones who notify the board about any of such instances in the examination process.
MP Police SI Selection Process: First the written test will be taking place in September month. The candidates who pass this examination will have to participate in the physical tests.
MP Police Sub-Inspector Recruitment Test 2016 Admit Card – Download Here.
- Candidate must enter his Application Number & Date of birth to access the hall ticket page.
- Candidate must bring one original government ID to the exam venue such as driving license, voter card, or PAN card.
- The Aadhar Card won’t be accepted as a government ID.
Details of MP Police S.I Recruitment:
|Posts||Sub-Inspectors, Subedar, Platoon Commander|
|Non-Technical Exam Date||Sept 4, 2016.|
|Technical posts Exam Date||Sept 7 to 15, 2016|
|Admit Card status||released|
MP Police Sub-Inspector Exam Pattern 2016
The Madhya Pradesh SI Recruitment Test to be held on 4th September will be taken as per the following scheme:
- Only the multiple-choice questions to be asked in the test.
- As it’s online test so obviously will be taken on the computer.
- The written examination consist of two papers Paper 1 and Paper 2.
- The duration of the first paper is 2 Hours while 3 Hours for the Paper-II.
- There isn’t any negative marking for these papers.
Marks assigned for the papers:
- Paper-I (Science (Physics, Chemistry & Maths)): 100 marks (For Technical posts)
- Paper-II (Proficiency in Hindi, English & GK): 200 Marks (For Both Technical & Non-Technical Posts)