The Madhya Pradesh Police Recruitment Board has announced the recruitment to 14,088 constable positions throughout the length and breadth of the state. The applications have been opened online from 08.06.2017 and would continue until 0707.2017. Online applications are in full swing for interested candidates.
You can visit the official website of Madhya Pradesh Police Recruitment Board – http://peb.mp.gov.in. The posts that are open for recruitment include-
- Constable (GD) :1282 posts.
- Constable (Driver): 702 posts.
- Constable (Cook): 136 posts.
- Constable (Barber): 34 posts.
- Constable (Washerman): 39 posts.
- Constable (Cobbler): 15 posts.
- Constable (Water Carrier): 97 posts.
- Constable (Sweeper): 44 posts.
- Constable (Mason): 11 posts.
- Constable (Bugler): 11 posts.
- Constable (Tet Khalasi): 14 posts.
- Head Constable (Computer): 123 posts.
- Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI): 34 posts.
Interested candidates who are between 18 and 25 years of age are eligible to apply for the candidature. Candidates must consider their age in consideration to 01/08/2017. Age relaxation rules are subject to the government’s discretion as enclosed in the notification.
- The pay scale of Constables ranges between ₹5,200 and ₹20,200 along with Grade Pay of ₹1,900.
- The pay scale of Assistant Sub Inspector is between ₹5,200 and ₹20,20 along with the Grade Pay of ₹2,400.
- The pay scale of Head Constable ranges between ₹5,200 and ₹20,200 with Grade Pay of ₹2,100.
Application Fee & Exam Charges
All of the candidates are required to pay an application fee of ₹70.
- General candidates need to make a payment of ₹500 for Paper 1 and ₹700 for Paper 2.
- The reserved candidates of Madhya Pradesh – Scheduled Caste (SC) candidates, Scheduled Tribe (ST) candidates and Other Backward Classes (OBC) candidates are required to pay ₹250 for Paper 1 and ₹350 for Paper 2.
MP Police Selection Process
Once the application ends, eligible candidates shall have to take two written papers – Paper 1 and Paper 2 besides a Physical Efficiency Test (PET) followed by a medical examination and a document verification process.
Candidates can only apply online and no offline mode of application shall be accepted. All interested candidates must apply immediately to the official website of Madhya Pradesh Police Recruitment Board before the portal closes at 6P.M on 07.07.2017.
MP Police Constable Recruitment 2017
After successful submission of application form, candidates are advised to keep an eye at the http://peb.mp.gov.in for constant updates and notifications regarding the recruitment procedure. They shall be notified of examination dates, MP Police admit card details via the official website or the registered mail and phone number. Good luck.