The Department of Post, Madhya Pradesh to release the Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Result, Merit List 2017. For MP Postal Circle, the selection list for GDS posts can be checked through www.appost.in/gdsonline portal.
The registration was made online for MP GDS till May 02, 2017. There are 1859 posts for class 10th pass candidates in M.P Gramin Dak Sevak Bharti. Recently, Indian Postal Department has circulated the GDS recruitment for almost 6 states.
Notice: There is no official news about MP GDS Recruitment Cancellation. Don’t believe such rumours until the notification is placed on the official website.
MP Postal GDS Result will be out at the same portal. We will update the direct link here once MP Postal Circle GDS Merit List is live by the officials.
|India Post GDS Results|
|West Bengal||4982 Posts||Check Here|
|Uttarakhand||579 Posts||Check Here|
|Rajasthan||1577 Posts||Check Here|
|Gujarat||1912 Posts||Check Here|
|Jharkhand||256 Posts||Check Here|
|Odisha||1072 Posts||Check Here|
|Andhra Pradesh||1126 Posts||Check Here|
|Himachal Pradesh||391 Posts||Check Here|
|Madhya Pradesh||1859 Posts||Check Here|
|Telangana||654 Posts||Check Here|
|Tamil Nadu||128 Posts||Check Here|
|Punjab||620 Posts||Check Here|
|Chhattisgarh||123 Posts||Check Here|
|Haryana||438 Posts||Check Here|
|Maharashtra||1789 Posts||Check Here|
|Assam||467 Posts||Check Here|
|Delhi||16 Posts||Check Here|
|Karnataka||1048 Posts||Check Here|
The Department of Posts, India is hiring staffs for Gramin Dak Sevaks posts for multiple divisions located in the MP Postal Circle. Under this post, there are different further categorized vacancies such as Branch Post Master, Mail Carrier, Mail Deliverer, Packer, Mailman.
One important thing to mention here is that Neither the written exam nor the interview will be conducted for GDS selection. Just your 10th class marks are considered. If you’re eligible and interested in this vacancy then read the complete details shown in the upcoming paragraphs.
MP Postal Circle Result 2017 – 1859 Gramin Dak Sevak Bharti Information
Recruitment Authority: India Post.
Circle: Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle.
Vacant Positions: 1859 Posts.
Cadre: Permanent Central Govt Job.
Official Website: www.appost.in/gdsonline
Job: Gramin Dak Sevak.
Notification Number: ESTT/1-110/GDS ONLINE SELECTION/16-17 dated 03.03.2017
Registration Started: 3rd April 2017.
MP GDS Result: to be updated.
- UR Category : 732 vacancies.
- OBC Category : 301 vacancies.
- SC Category : 309 vacancies.
- ST Category : 517 vacancies.
Age Limit: The applicant’s age must not be below 18 years and higher than 40 years as on the closing date for online registration. The upper age is relaxable up to 05 years for SC/ST, 03 years for OBC & 10 years for PHC Category candidates.
Essential Academic Qualification: Candidate must have at least class 10th qualified. Candidate should have basic knowledge of computer use.
If the applicant’s didn’t have Computer Subject in 10,12th or other course then a computer diploma certificate of minimum 60 days training/basic course should be shown at the time of document verification. The list of acceptable computer centers is inside the official notification.
Pay Scale: It varies per post as there are several categories for Gramin Dak Sevak job:
- BPM: ₹2745 – 50 – 4245/- per month.
- Packer: ₹3635 – 65 – 5585/-.
- MD: ₹4220 – 75 – 6470/-.
- MC: ₹2870 – 60 – 4370/-.
Application Fee: The charges can be paid through offline mode only. Male candidates for General, OBC Categories need to pay ₹100 through PO Counter at nearby Head Post Office. All Female candidates, SC, ST, PWD candidates are exempted from paying the application charges.
Selection Procedure for MP GDS Recruitment 2017: The selection to be made through the merit list crafted on the basis of Class 10th Marks. There is no bonus for the higher qualification. No written test, no interview, direct selection list will be published.
If there are equal marks in 10th class for multiple candidates then the one with the higher age shall be considered.
www.appost.in GDS Recruitment Online Application Form – How to Register?
- Visit the official website www.appost.in/gdsonline link.
- Click “Registration” link from the homepage.
- Enter your basic details along with marks and the education board.
- Submit these details and your Registration Number and Fee Challan will be generated.
- Visit the nearby post office and pay the required fee at PO counter by mentioning your registration number.
- After paying the fee, again visit the official website mentioned in the Step I.
- Now, click “Apply Online” which is required for Part II of the registration.
- Enter your registration number or fee payment slip details. Select your circle.
- Press the “Next” button and fill up the online Gramin Dak Sevak application form.
- Now, upload candidate’s signature, photograph or other asked certificates.
- Finally, print out your GDS application and keep it with you safely.
For more details, download official notification for MP Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2017.