Madhya Pradesh VYAPAM recently notified recruitment for 700 ANM vacancies for which candidates can register online up to 16th December, 2015. Selection to this recruitment is written test based. No interview will be taking place. Candidates have to appear in ANM Test (ANMTST) on 10th January, 2015 in which multiple choice questions up to 12th class level will be asked.
MP VYAPAM ANM Test date: 10th January, 2016 (Sunday)
Official Website: www.mponline.gov.in
ANM Selection Process: Candidates need to appear for ANM Test which will be conducted in both online and offline mode. On the basis of marks secured by candidates in this exam, category wise merit list will be prepared. Selected candidates will be called for training of 6 months period. After the training is done, candidate will have to sign the bond of minimum 3 years of the service as ANM under MP VYAPAM.
Exam Marks: Both offline and online exam to be conducted for 150 marks each.
- Offline : 3 Hours
- Online: 2 Hours
MP ANM Exam Timing: Both online test and offline test will be conducted on same day. Offline test to be conducted in single shift only (in morning) while the online exam will be held in three shifts.
MP VYAPAM ANM Offline Test Details:
- Exam starts : 8:45 A.M
- OMR Sheets Distribution: 9:00 AM
- Filling details in answer sheet: 9:00 to 9:10 A.M
- Question paper distribution: 9:10 A.M
- Analyze misprint in paper : up to 09:15 A.M
- Filling the answers: 09:15 to 12:15 Noon
Madhya Pradesh ANM Online Exam Details:
|Shift||Candidates Reporting time||Reading Instructions||Selecting Answers|
|First||07:30 A.M||8:50 to 9:00 A.M||09:00 to 11:00 A.M|
|Second||10:30 A.M||11:50 to 12:00 noon||12:00 to 02:00 P.M|
|Third||02:00 P.M||02:50 to 03:00||03:00 to 05:00 PM|
- Candidate must reach to the exam hall before 15 minutes of the exam time else the entry will be rejected.
- Apart from a valid admit card, candidate need to have valid ID proof such as original Voter Card, driving license, Aadhar Card or bank account copy.
MP ANM Training Selection Test (ANMTST) Syllabus 2015 – Paper Pattern
- For each right answer, candidate gets one mark and zero for wrong answer.
- Questions will be based on 12th class level.
- Every question to have four choices i.e multiple choice questions.
- Questions will be available in Hindi and English languages only.
- Exam will be taking place in centres in Bhopal and Jabalpur areas only.
- Attendance will be taken through bio-metric machines i.e using thumb impression of aspirant.
- There will be 5 sections in the paper with 30 questions each. Total 150 questions for 150 marks will be available in the question paper.
- Science, Social Science and English are the main subject for this test.
Detailed MP VYAPAM ANM Exam Syllabus 2015-16 is available on Page 24 in official notification which can be read in Hindi also.
Download Complete Madhya Pradesh ANM Syllabus for Offline & Online Test 2016 : Download Here