The Group 5 Exam for ANM, Pharmacist, Lab Technician etc to be conducted by MP Vyavsayik Pariksha Mandal (MP Vyapam) or Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) in April 2017.
MP VYAPAM Admit Card for Group 5 Test can be grabbed online using www.vyapam.nic.in web portal. Candidates who had applied against 2964 vacant posts of Auxiliary Nurse Midwife (ANM), Pharmacist, Lab Technician and many others, have to appear for the written examination now.
MP Vyapam Group 5 2017 Recruitment was advertised in February 2017. Under this job notice, MP VYAPAM is looking to recruit paramedical staff vacancies in various departments of the state.
|MP Group 5 Admit Card Release Date||released|
|Date of VYAPAM Group 5 Exam||15, 16 April 2017|
MP Vyapam Group 5 Written Test to be commenced in 2 sessions :
- 1st Shift timing: 9:00 AM to 12:00 Noon. Reporting time is 7:00 A.M.
- 2nd Shift timing: 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM. Reporting time is 1:30 P.M.
MP Vyapam to commence the written examination for Group 5 posts on 15th April & 16th April 2017. The registered candidates who are going to participate in the exam, they can grab their
MP Vyapam Group 5 admit card 2017using MP VYAPAM website from 22nd March 2017.
MP Group 5 Exam Admit Card at vyapam.nic.in
|Exam Organizer||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board|
|Also known as||MP VYAPAM|
|Advertised Posts||Pharmacist, Lab Attendant, Female Health Worker, Lab Technician|
|Total Vacancies||2964 posts|
|Hall Ticket Status||released|
|Date of examination||15th April & 16th April 2017|
As the official release is done, The Link to download the admit card has been updated here for ANM, Female Health Worker, Pharmacist, Lab Technician etc posts.
The hall ticket is uploaded in 2 parts. The first part of MP VYAPAM Admit Card 2017 consist the below-shown details:
- Name of the examinee.
- Post, Exam Name.
- Roll number/Seat Allotment.
- Exam Venue.
- Candidate’s signature/ unique identification mark.
The second part of the call letter has a space to attach the aspirant’s most recent passport size photograph. Candidate must get the photograph attested by the relevant officer of the administration.
The aspirant are advised to reach the exam venue on the right time. The exam date, timing, and reporting time must be mentioned on your e-admission ticket.
While in the examination hall, the aspirant need to sign and provide left hand thumb impression (LTI) at the mentioned area, in the presence of the exam invigilator.
MP Group 5 Exam Pattern 2017/Syllabus
Total Marks – 100
Scheme of the Exam – Objective Type.
Type of Questions – Multiple Choice Questions.
Languages – Hindi and English.
|Technical Trade based Questions||75|
MP Group 5 Admit Card – Downloading Steps
- First of all, aspirant need to visit the official vyapam website which is www.vyapam.nic.in
- After opening the site, select your preferred language i.e Hindi or English.
- On the next page, you have to click on “Call Letter for MP Vyapam Group 5” link.
- Provide the login credentials such as registration number OR date of birth.
- Submit the above said information.
- VYAPAM Exam Admit card shall be available on the display.
- Just print it out on A4 paper size.
Things to bring with you at the day of examination:
- The call letter downloaded from the official website of MPPEB.
- A black ballpoint pen.
- A Govt ID with Photograph such as Driving License, Voter Card, Passport, or PAN Card etc.