MP VYAPAM has issued key answers for online Jail Recruitment Test 2015. A series of online exams for Jail Prahari & various other posts took place on 5th, 6th, 8th, 9th, 10th & 11th December, 2015. During September-October months, online applications were invited for these posts. Madhya Pradesh Professional Recruitment & Promotion Board (MPPEB) had issued the admit card for jail department exam, one week prior to test day.
Pattern for MP Jail Department Online Examination 2015.
- Test was taken online.
- Total Questions were 150.
- Questions were asked mainly from 5 subjects i.e General Hindi, General English, Math, Science and General Knowledge. Each portion had 30 questions in it.
- Everyday, there were three sittings / shifts.
- Maximum time allowed to completed the paper was 2 Hours.
- Candidate had to report at test venue, 90 minutes before the timing of examination.
- MP Jail Department Recruitment Test was conducted in 7 cities only.
MP Jail Department recruitment consists the following posts against which online test was conducted in Madhya Pradesh state.
- Jail Prahari.
- Teacher / Assistant Teacher.
- Physical Education Instructor.
- Stitching Instructor.
- Knitting Instructor.
- Mail Nurse.
- Woodwork instructor.
Total 871 posts will be filled up on the basis of this recruitment. Last year approximately 2500 candidates cleared the written test out of 72,000 in total. Candidates who clears the written exam will be able to take part in Physical Efficiency Test (PET) which is followed by a personal interview.
Date wise MP Jail Department Exam Answer Keys December 2015 are available to download now. Key answers & solved paper was issued by MP VYAPAM itself on www.vyapam.nic.in and can be directly downloaded using the following links.