MPPSC Admit Card for Assistant Conservator of Forest and Forest Ranger Exam 2015 are out of the box now. Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission will be conducting Written test entitled “State Forest Service Examination-2014” for selection in recruitment drive.
- Optional Subject Exam Date: 05th to 23.01.2016
- Compulsory Subject Test Date: 21.02.2016
There are 100 vacancies of Forest Ranger while 23 vacancies of Assistant Conservator of Forest which will be filled up on basis of this advertisement process. Previously this exam was said to be conducted in first week of August month but now it has been postponed by the authorities to be held in first & second month of year 2016.
New dates for this State Forest Service Exam 2014-15 has been announced. Madhya Pradesh Forest Department has issued the new schedule for conduction of this written exam on the official website of MPPSC which is www.mppsc.nic.in. MPPSC Syllabus for Forest Ranger & Conservator Exam 2014-15 can be downloaded here.
MPPSC Forest Ranger Exam Admit Card & Conservator Admit Card are now available before three weeks of exam conduction at mentioned administrative portal of the commission.
Paper Pattern : Forest Service Main written exam pattern 2014-15 is as per following :
- Multiple choice questions to be asked from Compulsory Subjects and Optional Subjects as per the candidate’s subject choice.
- Paper will be 2 hours long (120 minutes).
- One paper will be from compulsory subject while remaining two papers will be from option subjects opted by applicant while registrations.
- In order to qualify for next stage, candidates must score 40% marks in each section of written test. There is exemption of 10% marks in cutoff for candidates who belongs to reserved categories like SC, ST etc. Candidates from such categories need to score at least 30% marks to be eligible for next step.
Madhya Pradesh PSC and MPOnline Ltd. has released the hall ticket on their official website. Go here to get Forest Ranger and assistant conservative exam admit card 2015. Appearing candidates can take online test demo i.e mock test using this link.
Please contact the MPPSC regarding any problem faced by you at 0731-2700406