This is to inform you that MSRTC Driver Conductor, Junior Clerk/Typist, Junior Assistant Exam Date/Call Letter/Hall Ticket will be available on this page. Just click on the direct link given below and follow the steps in order to download MSRTC Admit Card 2017.
The Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation is also called MSRTC. The main work of this organization is to run the bus service in the state of Maharashtra. It contains 16,500 buses which ferry 7 million passengers daily on 18,700 routes. It serves routes to towns and cities in Maharashtra and adjoining states. MSRTC had issued employment notification in order to hire 14,247 Driver/Conductor/Clerk/Assistant posts.
The vacancies have been divided in Four type of posts. Those who are willing to work in government jobs can get all the details regarding MSRTC Admit Card here. The starting date for filling up the Application Form was 12th January and the last date for the submission of the same was 3rd February.
MSRTC is going to conduct the written examination in the month of March/April 2017. Applicants can download the Hall Ticket by submitting some essential details like Registration ID Number & Password at the provided sources.
The written examination for Maha ST Driver, Conductor, Jr Clerk, Assistant Mechanic and Supervisor posts will contain Objective Type Questions of 100 Marks. For any other queries, candidates can check the official website.i.e. msrtc.gov.in
MSRTC Conductor/Driver/Assistant/Clerk Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2017
|Type of Test||Time Duration||Subjects||Marks|
|Objective Type||1½ hours (90 Minutes)||Marathi||25|
MSRTC Admit Card 2017 Hall Ticket – Exam Details
- Board Name: Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation (MSRTC).
- Name of the Exam: Written Examination & Driving Test.
- Total No of Posts: 14,247 Posts.
- Apply Mode: Online.
- Official Websites: www.msrtc.gov.in | www.msrtcexam.in
- Job Location: Maharashtra.
- MSRTC Exam Date: Not yet available.
- MSRTC Admit Card: Two weeks prior to the date of exam.
- Junior Clerk /Typist.
- Junior Assistant.
- Application Verification/ remove errors: 07/02/2017 to 10/02/2017.
- Release Date of Admit Card/Hall Ticket: 10-12 days before the exam
- MSRTC Exam Date: April 2017 (Expected)
Steps to Download the MSRTC Admit Card 2017
- Open the Official Notification or just click on the direct link given below.
- Now click on the MSRTC Driver/Conductor/Clerk Recruitment link.
- Open the link in order to download the MSRTC Driver Conductor Admit Card 2016-17
- Fill the required details such as your Date of Birth/Application ID/Token Number and click on the enter button.
- Within few seconds you will see that your Admit Card will be displayed on the screen in PDF format after the submission of the required information.
- At last, take two printouts of the Admit Card and bring at the examination center.