National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) Limited has schedule the recruitment test for Diploma Trainees for March 2016. The examination is going to be commenced on March 13, 2016. NTPC Diploma Trainee Admit Card has been issued by the company on its Career portal. The recruitment for 235 posts in Civil, Electrical and Mechanical streams was issued in December 2015.
Written Test for the following Headquarters will be taking place on 13th March 2016:
- ER1-HQ, Patna.
- NR-I HQ, Lucknow.
- SRHQ, Hyderabad.
- WR-I HQ, Mumbai.
- WR-II HQ, Raipur.
As per the NTPC Exam Notice, the test to be taken in both English and Hindi languages. The choice of language for the All India Test can’t be changed now. It will remain same as marked up during the registrations.
NTPC Exam Pattern & Diploma Trainee Syllabus 2016
Obviously, the test will be objective type having multiple choice queries. The paper is divided into two parts. Detailed NTPC Diploma Trainee Exam Syllabus, Paper Pattern 2016 is as per following:
- Part-I is known as Knowledge Test which will be having 70 multiple-choice questions. These questions will be trade relevant.
- Part-II shall be Aptitude Test and will consist of 50 Questions. The multiple-choice questions in Part II will be from English, Quantitative Aptitude & Reasoning.
- NTPC has enabled negative marking for diploma trainee examination. There will be the deduction of 1/4th Mark for each mistake.
- There is section wise cut-off which will be later disclosed by the corporation.
Stream Wise NTPC Syllabus for Diploma Trainee Exam:
Electrical Mechanical Civil C & I
Aspirants need to provide their registration number and birth date to access the printout page of the NTPC Hall Ticket 2016.
Download NTPC Diploma Trainee Exam Admit Card March 2016 – Login Now.
If an aspirant is getting any error while downloading the call letter for the examination then he/she can contact the NTPC to rectify the same. The helpline support system is enabled by the NTPC which can be contacted using the following contacts:
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 011-24387433
- Phone: 011-24387338