Odisha Post Office under the direction of India Post is going to recruit candidates for Postman, Mailguard posts. The Written examination which is phase-1 of this recruitment, will be taking place this month. The Date for the written test is 16th April 2017. This recruitment was advertised in January month.
Odisha Post Office Postman, Mailguard Admit Card have been made available for Odisha Postal Circle Exam 2017. You can get your hall ticket for the written examination at this link: odisha.postalcareers.in
Now let’s talk about Syllabus & Exam Pattern for this recruitment test. There is Minimum 40% marks cut off for OC, 33% marks for SC/ST and 37% marks for OBC candidate in aggregate.
The Aptitude Test in written form will be taken for 100 marks comprising four sections. The total time duration of the written exam is 2 hours and there won’t be any negative marking.
Download Odisha Postman Admit Card 2017
|Recruiter||Department of Post, India|
|Circle||Odisha Postal Circle|
|Advt NO.||RE/30-22/2016 (Dt.17/01/17)|
|Selection Event||Aptitude Test|
|Exam Date||16 April 2017|
Candidates who had applied the application form, need to participate in the written test. Such candidates can download Odisha Postal Postman admit card 2017 through the following steps:
- Applicants visit to the official website www.odishapost.gov.in.
- Click on the “download MG, Postman Admit Card” link.
- Enter the required information such as the registration number, date of birth accurately.
- Now, proceed further by submitting the login details.
- The Odisha Postal Hall Ticket shall be available on the display.
- Just take a printout of the admit card on A4 Sized Paper and bring it to the exam hall.
Alternate link of Official website if the direct link for hall ticket isn’t loading for you : http://odisha.postalcareers.in/. If you are facing any problem while downloading the hall ticket, kindly contact the technical query team through the email firstname.lastname@example.org.