Odisha Primary Education Program Authority (OPEPA) to recruit 14087 posts of Shiksha Sahayaks under Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan. The registration procedure stands completed for the OPEPA SS recruitment. The eligible applicants are awaiting the declaration of merit list.
The Odisha SS List will be announced for the 9043 positions that denote fresh vacancy to the positions and 5044 posts that are aimed to clear backlog vacancy. A huge number of candidates have applied for the positions and eligible candidates will be shortlisted to fulfill the vacancies on the basis of sheer merit.
Online applications for the total 14087 posts of Shiksha Sahayaks in Primary Schools throughout the length and breadth of the state of Odisha after the vacancies were officially approved by the Government of Odisha School and Mass Education Department.
The applicants will only make it to the eligible list on the basis of the marks they procure in the examinations. Each Shiksha Sahayaks would be allotted duty in each Revenue District by the ZilaParishad. A selection committee would overlook their allotment of duty in the Revenue Districts.
Opepa Shiksha Sahayak (SS) Selection list 2017 @ www.opepa.in
- The Department Name: Odisha Primary Education Program Authority (OPEPA)
- Total Posts: 1408 (Category Wise)
- Type of Vacancies: Contract Based
- Official Websites: www.opepa.in & opepa.odisha.gov.in
- Odisha Shiksha Sahayak Result: to be announced soon.
This allotment shall be on annual contract basis and can be renewed for subsequent terms depending upon the performance of the candidates. A draft merit list shall be prepared by the district authorities and published on the official website by the 3rd week of September.
Following the publication of OPEPA merit list, each eligible candidate shall be called upon for the document verification procedure at the district level. The schedule for the merit list and document verification shall be published on the official website of OPEPA shortly.
The Shiksha Sahayak Result that shall be published online will be a district wise SS merit list. Candidates are requested to keep a continual eye on the official website of OPEPA for the selection list publication date and other important events.
Where to Find OPEPA Merit List for Shiksha Sahayak Posts?
The official websites for OPEPA are www.opepa.in and opepa.odisha.gov.in. Candidates must also remember that the provisional merit list shall be published on this official website within the next fifteen days.
Many candidates face problems relating to the OPEPA SS Result list, so here is a glimpse of the ways to download OPEPA Merit List, 2017.
- Candidates are requested to visit the official website.
- Find the particular notification link pertaining to OPEPA Shiksha Sahayak Merit List.
- Once that page opens, candidates are advised to fill in their relevant details, like application number and password.
- After successfully filling all information, download the SS Select list 2017.
- Check your results and keep a printout for future references. Good luck.
The Result, Merit List shall be updated here after the final official release. Till then, we recommend the aspiring Shiksha Sahayaks to visit the following official links: