For its state level Civil Services examination, Odisha Public Service Commission has issued the hall tickets now. At www.opsc.gov.in , admit cards are available for downloading since 29-01-16. This main examination will be conducted on 5th, 6th and 7th February, 2016. Odisha PSC announced recruitment on 670 posts under this examination this year. Prelim exam earlier took place on Nov 08, 2016 at 162 test venues for 44,122 candidates.
Selection Process: Prelim Exam > Main Exam > Vocal Test (Interview) .
Important Instructions to OPSC Civil Services Main Exam Candidates
- Candidate should approach in test venue before at least 20 minutes of exam timing.
- No candidate will be allowed at all to enter the hall after 10 minutes of exam getting started.
- Silence must be followed on test centres.
- Along with the admission ticket with passport sized photo affixed on it, candidate must bring one government ID proof.
- At attendance sheet, both signature by ball pen & thumb impression will be taken.
- Use of electronics items is prohibited so don’t bring one with you.
- Download complete PDF of instructions issued by OPSC.
Exam will be conducted in two shifts. Schedule of examination goes as per following:
09:00 to 12:00 Noon
02:00 PM to 5:00 PM
|06-02-2016||General Studies, Paper I||General Studies, Paper II|
Note: As per the main exam notice, Physically Handicapped Candidates who would take help of scribe, will get extension of 60 minutes in timing.
- OCS Main Exam Admit Card Feb 2016 – Download Here
- List of Admitted Candidates.
Registration Number and Date of Birth (DOB) need to be entered by the candidate to download his / her exam hall Admission Certificate.