Ordnance Factory Medak is all way set to organize written examination for Group C posts on 16th, 17th April 2017. The written exam for 370 vacancies will be commenced at 10 Cities within this month. Ordnance Factory Group C Admit Card for this recruitment test shall be placed at official website www.ofmedak.gov.in.
Detailed written exam schedule to be available at same web portal. The recruitment of Group C (Various Trades) in Ordnance Factory, Medak was advertised back in 2016 year. The recruitment advertisement consist of 370 posts. This recruitment drive is part of OFB’s Skill India Mission.
Ordnance Factory which is one of the units of Ordnance Factory Board (an arms manufacturing company), has issued Ordnance Factory Medak Exam Admit Card now. If you’re one of the aspirants then you can download your exam hall ticket using the following direct link given ahead.
Download OFB Medak Exam Admit Card 2017
|Recruiter||Ordnance Factory Board|
|Sub-Unit||Ordnance Factory, Medak|
|Exam Name||Group C, Semi-Skilled Workers|
|Exam Date||16th, 17th April 2017|
|Morning Shift||10:00 AM to 01:00 PM|
|Evening Shift||02:30 PM to 05:30 PM|
Enter Registration ID, Select your date of birth, click “Print Admit Card” button after entering asked details. If you forgot your registration ID then you can find it with the link given on the hall ticket downloading website.
- About 15,000 candidates have been rejected for OFB Group C Semi-Skilled Examination. The Trade Opted, Factory Selected, Candidate’s registration number, name and father’s name are shown in the rejection list.
- The official server may be down due (404 Not Found Error) to the excessive number of visits being made by the aspirants. Kindly wait for the server to get up and then try again to download ofbmedak.gov.in admit card 2017.
Reasons of Candidate’s Rejection for OFB Exam:
- Mistakes in Application Form.
- The qualification of the candidate’s is not what the Ordnance factories had asked for.
- Candidate is having high or low age or Date of Birth is not provided or entered wrong.
- Due to multiple applications submitted by a single candidate.
- Application Form submitted without the colour photo, colour photograph with cap (Topi) or specs, or dull photo which is hard to recognize.
How to Download OFB Medak Exam Call Letter April 2017?
The admit card for OF Medak examination (Group C) can be downloaded using the following process:
- Go through the official IOF Medak website via the mentioned URL i.e www.ofmedak.gov.in.
- Then, check the link for Group C Exam hall ticket.
- Alternatively, you may visit the direct link given above.
- Enter the required login credentials such as registration number & account password.
- Finally, proceed to download and take a print of admit card by pressing the “Submit” button link.
After taking the printout, candidate must ensure the following details printed on the call letter:
- Candidate’s Name and the unique Roll Number.
- Clearly visible photo for Identification purpose.
- Candidate’s signature as made while the registration.
- Candidate’s Left Thumb Impression (LTI).
- Complete address of the exam venue.
Ordnance Factory Medak Exam Pattern: The scheme for the written examination shall be similar to its previous ones. Multiple choice questions should be asked with the total time allowed is 2 Hours. The questions shall be displayed in both Hindi and English languages. There shall be 200 Questions for 200 Marks in this paper.
You can download Ordnance Factory Hall Ticket using Registration Number and candidate’s birth date. Enter these details and press “login” button link to reach the call letter printout page.
Official Portal: ofbindia.gov.in
Note: Candidate must bring one original and one copy of his/her government issued identity document such as voter card, Aadhar number, Passport, PAN Card or Driving license etc.