Ordnance Factory Board is all way set to organize written examination for Trade Apprentice posts under 55th Batch on March 26, 2017. The written exam for 6948 55th Batch vacancies will be commenced at various test venues within this month. OFB Apprentice Admit Card for this recruitment test has been placed at official website www.ofb.gov.in.
Detailed written exam schedule is available at same web portal. The recruitment of 55th Batch of Trade Apprentice in Ordnance and Ordnance Equipment Factories (OFRC) was advertised back in 2016 year.
The recruitment advertisement consist of 3621 ITI posts and 3327 Non-ITI posts. This recruitment drive is part of OFB’s Skill India Mission.
Ordnance Factory which is one of the units of Ordnance Factory Board (an arms manufacturing company), has issued Ordnance Factory Exam Admit Card now. If you’re one of the aspirants then you can download your exam hall ticket using the following direct link given ahead.
Download OFB 55th Batch Apprentice Exam Admit Card 2017
|Recruiter||Ordnance Factory Board|
|Exam Name||Trade Apprentice|
|Batch No.||55th Batch|
|Exam Date||March 26, 2017|
|Morning Shift||10:00 AM to 01:00 PM|
|Evening Shift||02:30 PM to 05:30 PM|
Ordnance Factory Admit Card 2017 for First Phase Apprentice Examination: Download Here.
- List of rejected candidates – Click Here
- List of Factories for which examination is scheduled in the 1st phase – Click Here
Enter Registration ID, Select your date of birth, click “Print Admit Card” button after entering asked details. If you forgot your registration ID then you can find it with the link given on the hall ticket downloading website.
- About 15,000 candidates have been rejected for Trade Apprentice 55th Batch Phase – I Examination. The Trade Opted, Factory Selected, Candidate’s registration number, name and father’s name are shown in the rejection list.
- The official server may be down due (404 Not Found Error) to the excessive number of visits being made by the aspirants. Kindly wait for the server to get up and then try again to download OFB Trade Apprentice admit card 2017.
Reasons of Candidate’s Rejection for OFB Exam:
- Mistakes in Application Form.
- The qualification of the candidate’s is not what the Ordnance factories had asked for.
- Candidate is having high or low age or Date of Birth is not provided or entered wrong.
- Due to multiple applications submitted by a single candidate.
- Application Form submitted without the colour photo, colour photograph with cap (Topi) or specs, or dull photo which is hard to recognize.
How to Download OFB Trade Apprentice Exam Call Letter March 2017?
The admit card for OFB 55th Batch examination (Phase-I) can be downloaded using the following process:
- Go through the official IOF website via the mentioned URL i.e www.ofb.gov.in.
- Then, check the link for 55th Batch hall ticket.
- Alternatively, you may visit the direct link given above.
- Enter the required login credentials such as registration number & account password.
- Finally, proceed to download and take a print of admit card by pressing the “Submit” button link.
After taking the printout, candidate must ensure the following details printed on the call letter:
- Candidate’s Name and the unique Roll Number.
- Clearly visible photo for Identification purpose.
- Candidate’s signature as made while the registration.
- Candidate’s Left Thumb Impression (LTI).
- Complete address of the exam venue.
OFB Exam Pattern: The scheme for the written examination shall be similar to its previous ones. Multiple choice questions should be asked with the total time allowed is 3 Hours. The questions shall be displayed in both Hindi and English languages. However, the syllabus & the paper pattern is different for each of the posts.
You can download Ordnance Factory Hall Ticket using Registration Number and candidate’s birth date. Enter these details and press “login” button link to reach the call letter printout page.
Official Portal: ofbindia.gov.in
Note: Candidate must bring one original and one copy of his/her government issued identity document such as voter card, Aadhar number, Passport, PAN Card or Driving license etc.