The Orissa Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) had accepted the registration through online mode for ATO posts. Selected candidates will be recruited in Director Technical Education & Training (DTET) Odisha. The Main Examination for these Contract Based vacancies will be conducted on Dec 11, 2016.
OSSC Admit Card for Assistant Training Officer (ATO) Exam 2016 is also available now. Aspirants who had registered for these Odisha SSC posts, can now easily download their hall tickets. All aspirants need to download their OSSC admit card using official website.
Alternatively, no physical paper of hall ticket will be sent to the candidates through any courier or post services. Just, 13,271 candidates have applied for these 352+117 (Reserved for Women) posts. So, the competition is almost nothing for the intelligent ones.
Recruitment Stages: The selection list will be crafted category wise, post wise on the basis of the following process:
- Written Examination – 100 marks.
- Career Assesment – 90 marks.
- Viva Voce Test – 10 marks.
Candidates who had the defective photograph or faded signatures were added to the rejection list. Such candidates were given the chance to edit the application form up to Nov 20, 2016.
The Technical Paper for ATO recruitment will be hosted in One sitting on 11th Dec 2016 from 10:00 A.M to 11:30 A.M on Sunday. Any claim on changing the exam date, center, or the stream won’t entertained now. The OSSC ATO admit card can be grabbed using User ID and password from the links given ahead.
Link to download OSSC ATO Exam Admit Card is now available for online registered candidates. You can also get your password back if you forgot it.
Other Important Information about this examination:
- Objective type questions will be available in the written exam.
- The questions shall be based on the syllabus of Craftsman Training Scheme (CTS) pattern (for ITI candidates).
- The questions for MCA/Degree holders shall be coming from the 1st Year common diploma subjects such as Physics, Maths, Chemistry etc.
- Candidates three times of the posts will be invited for the personal interview.
Official website: www.ossc.gov.in