Earlier in 2015, Orissa Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) had accepted the registration through online mode for Junior Clerk & Jr Assistant posts. Selected candidates will be recruited in various Directorates, H.O.D. and subordinate offices. Examination for these vacancies will be conducted on Feb 14, 2016. Admit Card for OSSC Jr Clerk Exam 2016 are also available now.
Aspirants who had registered for these Odisha SSC posts, can now easily download their hall tickets. All aspirants need to download their OSSC admit card using official website. Alternatively, no physical paper of hall ticket will be sent to the candidates through any courier or post services.
- Preliminary Examination – 100 marks
- Main Written Examination – 400 marks
- Basic Computer Skill Test – 50 marks
Candidates who had the defective photograph or faded signatures were added to the rejection list. Such candidates were given the chance to edit the application form up to January 20, 2016. Link to download OSSC Jr. Clerk & Assistant Exam Admit Card are separate for offline and online registered candidates. You can also get your password back if you forgot it.
Other Important Information about this examination:
- It is the preliminary test. After this, the main examination will be conducted.
- Objective type questions will be available in the written exam.
- Duration of this test will be 90 Minutes (1:3o Hours).
- The test will be of qualifying nature. No marks will be added to the final merit list of the prelim exam.
- Skill test to take place after the main examination.
Official website: www.ossc.gov.in