Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) has released the date of examination & the hall ticket for Junior Stenographer posts. As per the latest schedule, the written exam will be conducted by Odisha SSSC on June 26, 2016. OSSSC Admit Card for Jr Stenographer Exam 2016 has been uploaded now at the official web portal.
As per the official note, Odisha Jr Stenographer hall ticket shall be visible now at www.osssc.gov.in. Candidates will be able to print out their call letters using the User ID and Password that were generate at the time of online application.
The notice also includes the list of eligible candidates. As per the official list of the adopted applicants, admit cards will be issued only to the eligible candidates. If you feel any problem while downloading the e-admit card then get in touch with official technical assistance team. Jr Stenographer Exam Timing, Date Notice
Use the office contact number 06742597149 between 10 AM to 5 PM to get the support on the working days. The notification regarding the availability of OSSSC Jr Stenographer Exam Admit Card 2016 shall be sent through the SMS and Email too.
District Cadre posts of Junior Stenographer (Jr.Steno): 75 vacancies.
- OSSSC Exam Notice, Schedule & List of the eligible candidates.
- Odisha Junior Stenographer Admit Card June 2016 – Download from Here.
Odisha Junior Stenographer Exam Pattern, Syllabus 2016
Important Points regarding the written exam & skill test:
- The standard of both of the test shall be of matriculation level.
- Candidates 5 times the number of available posts to be called for participating in the practical test.
- The practical test is having the qualifying nature. The Examinee who secures at least 40% marks in skill test shall be considered as eligible. Marks of skill test won’t be considered in the merit list.
Descriptive Syllabus for Jr Steno Examination June 2016:
A. Skill Test
I. Dictation and Transcription – 50 Marks.
(a) Dictation 10 minutes @ 80 words per minute 25 Marks.
(b) Transcription 65 minutes (English) 25 Marks (On manual Typewriter) 75 minutes (Odia)
(b) Transcription 50 minutes (English) (On Computer) 65 minutes (Odia)
II. Basic Computer Skill (Theory) – 50 Marks
- MS-Windows: Introduction of Windows.
- MS-OFFICE: MS Word, MS.
- Internet: Services available on the Internet, Using MS Internet Explorer.
- ISM (ODIA).
B. Language Test – 30 Marks
This test to be conducted for examining the aspirants’ knowledge of the English and Odia language. The common question paper shall be designed as per following:
- Translation of a passage from English to Odia: 5 Marks.
- Translation of a passage from Odia to English: 5 Marks.
- An essay in Odia: 10 Marks.
- Questions aimed at assessing the candidates’ working knowledge of English language, Power Point, MS Excel, MS Access: 10 Marks.