PFMS website is pfms.nic.in which can be used to know scholarship payment status using Aadhar card or account number.
The Public Financial Management System (PFMS) was provided by the Indian government agency, which directly deposits the money to the person’s bank account. This scholarship is named as National Means Cum Merit Scheme and it is abbreviated as “NMMS”.
This scheme is commenced by the Indian government for the welfare of the students. The scholarship will not be given to the students directly; it is deposited in the bank account of the students.
The scholarship will be issued only to the students, who meet the eligible criteria. Every year, the government will be issuing the scholarship amount to the bank account of the students.
This scholarship was organised by Central Plan Scheme Monitoring System and the service was named as Public Financial Management System Monitoring System.
Eligibility Criteria for PFMS scholarship:
The government issues the scholarship only to the students who are pursuing their studies. The tenure time for issuing scholarship is 4 years and the students will be selected by exams. When the student enters into eighth standard and they should maintain some specified mark.
The students must have 12th qualification with the top 20 percentage. From top 20 percentage, depends on the senior secondary examination result, totally 82000 has been selected.
In which 41000 are girls and 41000 are boys, they are selected from the state boards. The age limitation is there such as 18 years to 25 years only can get this scholarship.
Also parental income should less than 6 Lakhs per annum. This scholarship involves community category and students must have taken required percentage are as follows.
|Community category||Percentage required|
Key features involved in PFMS scholarship portal:
- An integrated portal, which contain paperless workflow for the scholarship application process to credit scholarship directly from the bank accounts or Aadhaar based. It can be linked with the payment and accounting factors in the Goverment of India utilizing its linkages with APB and CBS -105 banks.
- Portal gives onetime registration facility and upload of the needed documents for scholarship application processing at different stages. Documents once verified and submitted by the concerned authorities become the permanent record of a student till the completion of education.
- PFMS ports render email or SMS alerts and also provides comprehensive MIS for all stakeholders.
How to Know PFMS Scholarship Payment status?
Establish a online transaction system based in web for the fund management and e-payment in order to implementing agencies as well as beneficiaries. The basic objective of Public Financial Management System is to establish the efficient fund flow term and expenditure network.
PFMS gives different stakeholders with meaningful and reliable management information system along with the effective decision support factor. The PFMS user will get onscreen details to run several modules. The PFMS payment process begins at Programme Division part and it moves through disbursing officer to the Pay and Accounts office to pay directly with the bank beneficiary account.
Very simple to know the payment status, for this, user have to go for the official website and need to click on the payment column. Then user will get little form that has to filled by the user with Aadhar Card Number with verification code.
By Aadhaar number:
- In order to know the payment status or details, user should enter Aadhaar number and then the word will appear on the screen.
- After the completion of word verification (letters are not in case-sensitive) user can able to know the payment information.
By Account number: To know the payment status or details, users can following upcoming steps below:
- The user needs to enter the first few words of Bank Name.
- Next should enter the account number.
- The last step is word verification in which user should not enter the letter in case sensitive.
Frequently Asked Questions about PFMS Portal
Question: Is it possible to make a single payment for many beneficiary types?
Answer. No, you can able to make one payment for one beneficiary at a time.
Question: If beneficiaries Aadhar based payment had been rejected by the bank, then how can I able to make Account payment?
Answer. Aadhar based payment is first priority, in rare case, Aadhar based payment will be rejected means, the beneficiary is automatically available only for the Account Based Payment.
Question: Is there any chance to make payments for the same beneficiary once again for the same period?
Answer. No, you can override manually about the payment periodicity from the Masters > Beneficiary Management > Manage Payment Status Due. Payment periodicity is termed as the payment duration made to the beneficiaries based on the scheme. You can utilize Payment Periodicity in order to enable or disable the payment status of the beneficiaries individually or in bulk.
Question: Where I can check whether the payment is due for the beneficiary?
Answer. You can payment periodicity to check whether payment is due for the beneficiary.
Question: What are the specific guidelines for payment period?
Answer. Payment period will decide depends upon the respective scheme guidelines.