PSTET Paper 1 & Paper 2 Notification for the year 2016 is out now. You can apply online Punjab TET Application form using www.tetpunjab.com. The online registration for PSTET 2016 was started on 4th July and the last date to submit your online application is 21st July 2016. The application fee can be paid up to July 22 through net banking or debit card.
The Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test Notification for the year 2016 was issued by the Directory of SCERT, Punjab, in the first week of July month. Punjab School Education Board, Mohali to conduct Punjab TET on 21st August 2016. Here we have provided the details on PSTET Eligibility, application fee, online registration, and important dates.
|Correction in form||23.07.2016 to 25.07.2016|
|PSTET Admit Card availablity||From 13th August|
Minimum Educational Qualifications for becoming Teacher for Classes I-V (Primary Stage):
Class 12th with at least 50% marks is necessary to apply for the Paper 1. Apart from the Senior Secondary certificate, the candidate must have one of the following degree or diploma too:
Passed or pursuing in the second year of 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education or D.E.Ed (Special Education).
Passed or taking the final year of 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed).
Minimum Educational Qualification for becoming Teacher for Classes VI-VIII (Elementary Stage):
Graduation and passed or studying in the last year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education.
Graduation with at least 45% marks and passed or pursuing in 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed) or B.Ed. (Special Education).
Class 12th with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed), B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A. Ed/B.Sc.Ed.
Note: Relaxation of 5% Marks in educational qualification is applicable for candidates that belong to SC/ST category. Candidates who haven’t completed their degree or diploma are valid to take the test but the certificate of PSTET qualification will be issued to them only when they clear their degree or diploma education.
PSTET Application Fee: The charges for online registration can only be paid using Internet Banking, Debit or the credit card. Below are the category wise charges:
- SC/ST Category, PH, E.S.M: Rs. 300
- General Category: Rs. 600
How to Apply PSTET Application Form online using www.tetpunjab.com
The candidate who fulfills the asked eligibility conditions can apply only using the online application mode. The online registration can be completed using the official Punjab TET website. Below is the process to apply online registration form for Punjab State Teachers Eligibility Test 2016:
- Visit the Student Login / New Registration Link: www.tetpunjab.com/registration
- Select the test you want to apply for i.e PSTET-I or PSTET-II or both.
- Enter all the available details such as candidate’s name, address, domicile etc.
- Then upload your photo and signature. The size of the photos must not be more than 1 M.B.
- The next step is paying your application fee. The fee shall be updated in your account after 48 hours of the payment made by you.
- In last, you’re advised to take the printout of your application form confirmation page.
- Kindly keep your Account Number and Account Password safe so that you can use these in future while downloading your roll no or the result etc.
PSTET Helpline Phone Numbers: +91-7065585224, 7065585225, 7065585226. These numbers will remain on from Monday to Friday at 9:30 AM to 6:00 PM.