Punjab Urban Planning and Development Authority (PUDA) has released the admit card for Jr. Engineer (JE) Exam at www.puda.gov.in website. Eligible ones should be able to download PUDA Roll Number online now.
The recruitment was advertised in November month for Junior Engineer, Senior Assistant & Clerk-Cum-Data Entry Operator etc vacancies. The last date for the registration was Dec 2, 2016. The PUDA Exam Date is 16th December, 17th December 2016.
The PUDA Exam Admit Card have been issued at the official website www.puda.gov.in at least one week before the date of the examination.
|Date of the written Examination||Sub Divisional Engineer (Civil) – 16/12/2016 10.00 am to 12.00 Noon|
Sub Divisional Engineer (Public Health) – 16/12/2016 10.00 am to 12.00 Noon
Junior Engineer (Civil) – 16/12/2016 2.00 pm to 4.00 pm
Junior Engineer (Public Health) – 16/12/2016 2.00 pm to 4.00pm
Senior Assistant (A/Cs) – 17/12/2016 10.00 am to 12.00 Noon
Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operator – 17/12/2016 2.00 pm to 4.00 pm
- If an applicant is registered for Posts Junior Engineer (Civil) and Junior Engineer (Public Health), he/she will be getting same Roll No. for both of these vacancies.
- If an applicant is registered for Posts Sub Divisional Engineer (Civil) and Sub Divisional Engineer (Public Health), he/she will be getting same Roll No. for both of these vacancies.
Total 270 posts were notified in PUDA Recruitment whose distribution per vacancy is listed below:
No. of Posts
Sub Divisional Engineer (Civil)
Sub Divisional Engineer (Public Health)
Junior Engineer (Civil)
Junior Engineer (Public Health)
Senior Assistant (A/Cs)
Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operator
Note: The same recruitment was also announced last year. The candidates who had applied earlier for the same recruitment need not to pay the application fee again.
The Scheme of Selection: Punjab Urban Planning & Development Authority, PUDA won’t hold any interview for these posts. The selection list aka the merit list will be curated on the basis of the marks obtained by the examinee in the written test. However, the original documents of the qualified candidates will be examined in the last.
How to download PUDA Admit Card for Written Exam Dec 2016?
As per the official notification, PUDA Exam Admit Card has been released on 12th December 2016 at the administrative portal. However, we had a strong doubt if Punjab Urban Planning & Development Authority will be able to make the complete preparations to conduct the exam in such a less time.
The details that candidates submitted during the application form process, shall be printed on the candidate’s roll number. If there is any mistake, wrong candidate info on the admit card then PUDA won’t consider to correct it as the candidate himself/herself is responsible for the same.
However, you can download PUDA Admit Card 2017 for 270 Junior Engineer, Senior Assistant & Clerk-Cum-Data Entry Operator posts using the following method :
- Open the official PUDA website which is www.puda.gov.in.
- Click the link entitled PUDA recruitment Admit card 2017.
- Then enter your Email Address, Mobile & DOB or any other asked credential.
- Tap on the submit button. Based on the details you provided, the hall ticket / roll number must be shown on the screen.
- From there, you can take the printout of your admit card or save it as the PDF by pressing “Ctrl+S” command.