Directorate of Land Records, Punjab to release the admit card for Patwari exam and so the schedule. As per the official website, written test for revenue patwari in Punjab state to take place on Feb 21, 2016 (postponed). First written test for this recruitment took place on 23rd January 2016. Result for Stage I exam was announced on Feb 07, 2016.
Applicants who have gone through the first examination and have been shortlisted, are requested to download their roll number. Total 1227 posts of Revenue Patwari were advertised for graduates in the state during August 2015, off course last year.
Punjab Revenue Department has uploaded the Patwari Exam Admit Card 2016 on official website now. Candidates can login using their Login ID & Password to download the roll numbers.
Download Punjab Revenue Patwari Admit Card Feb 2016 – Login here. Admit Cards for 2nd Stage examination will be released on 11th February 2016.
In case of any technical issue while downloading the e-call letters, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or Call at 0181 – 2254018, 2254935
Details about recruitment of revenue patwari in Punjab
Board of Revenue released the notification for 1127 Patwari in August month. Online registration for mentioned vacancies were processed through the September month. Only the online mode of form was accepted through http://punjabrevenue.nic.in and one sister website.
The scale of Pay for Finalized Candidates: Rs. 10300 – 34800 + Rs. 3200 Grade Pay.
Selection Process: Selection for revenue patwari will be on the basis of written exam. Recruitment test will be completed in two stages i.e First Stage Exam (Preliminary) and Second Stage Exam (Main). Not necessary to mention that both will be of qualifying in nature. Candidates need to crack the first stage to be eligible for the next one.
- Candidates equal to 10 numbers of total posts will be called for second stage examination.
- First stage exam is only for shortlisting the candidates. Real merit list will be based on second stage test only.
- Duration of both tests will be 2 Hours each. Each exam carries 100 marks.
- Total 100 Multiple Choice Objective Type questions will be available in the paper.
- Questions should be expected from G.K, mental ability, English, Punjabi, Computer IT and Agriculture subjects.
- Medium of the paper is English language only except the portion of Punjabi language related questions.
- There is negative marking in this exam hence 1/4th mark will be deducted for mismatched response by aspirant.
- In case of two candidates scroing the same marks, candidate with higher age will be listed in the selection result.
- Selected Candidates need to submit original documents at the verification time.
Exam Postponed: Punjab Revenue Patwari 2nd Stage Examination has been postponed. The Directorate of Land Records, Punjab had scheduled the 2nd stage examination for recruitment of Revenue Patwari to be held on 21/02/2016 from 11:00 am to 01:00 pm. This test has been postponed now due to administrative reasons. Particular reasons were not specified. Fresh dates will be available soon at dlr.applyforexam.com.