Railtel Corporation of India Ltd. today came up with schedule for Technican examination 2015 & the admit cards. List of eligible candidates for participating in written exam has been issued now. Exam is taking place on 15th November, 2015 for Northern Region. After clearing the recruitment process, aspirants will be recruited as technician. Official website of the corporation is http://railtelindia.com where you can get latest updates on this recruitment and also the organization.
RailTel Corporation, a “Mini Ratna (Category-I)” PSU had issued recruitment for various posts of technicians. For the contract based recruitment announced few months back, now written test will be taking place. RailTEL Admit Card is essential document to participate in this examination. If a candidates doesn’t get his hall ticket by exam date then contact officials a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exam Postponed Notice: Written test for Southern Region which was going to take place on 17th October, 2015 have been postponed and new schedule will be announced soon. Examination for Northern Region will be taking place on 15.11.2015.
List of Candidates in Northern Region
Eastern Region – List of candidates Vacancy notice No.RCIL/ERP&A/2015/Rect/1
Syllabus of Technician Exam may be similar to Manager / Deputy Manager examination which was conducted in October month. Below is the pattern of manager examination:
RailTEL Manager Exam Pattern / Syllabus October 2015: Nature of questions asked in the paper, question paper scheme will be as per following points:
- Paper consists 50 Questions from (English Grammar& Numerical ability) for 25 marks while (Current affairs & Reasoning) for 25 marks. The most hard portion consists 100 Questions from Domain Knowledge of MPLS/ IP/ Date Centre & IP.
- One mark will be assigned for each write answer.
- Written Examination for 150 Marks while interview for 50 Marks will be taking place to ensure the final selection of candidate.
- Exam will be conducted only in Hyderabad, Delhi, Mumbai and Kolkata.
- Questions will be asked in English language only. There is no provision of Hindi language or any other regional language in question paper.
Candidates will be emailed by Railtel Corporation of India Ltd. upon successful release of Technicians (Operation & Maintenance) exam admit card November 2015. You can get latest updates on this examination and recruitment at this official web link .