The Government of India has recently declared notification of scholarship scheme named as Samaj Kalyan Vibhag Rajasthan (ROSE). There are many types of scholarship schemes such as class 9th/10th/11th/12th and courses of Under-Graduate and Post-Graduate.
This scheme mainly is in favor for the students who belong to the category of OBC/SC/ST. Students who are studying under the Board of Rajasthan or other universities in Rajasthan state can apply for Rajasthan scholarship scheme by filling prescribed application form before or on the last date.
Every year, Rajasthan Government is providing financial aid to all students in the form of scholarship. This scholarship helps to make even the normal students to brighten up their academic career without having any monetary stress. Interested candidates can register their complete details for the scholarship form of SJE Rajasthan.
Candidates can check official website rajpms.nic.in to check applying the procedure of scholarship application form. At the official website, candidates get an eligibility criteria of filling up an application form and also do more study after getting a scholarship.
Rajasthan Scholarship Details @ sje.rajasthan.gov.in
|Name of Organization||Government of Rajasthan|
|Name of Scheme||Samaj Kalyan Vibhag Rajasthan Scholarship|
|Alternative Names||SJE, SJMS, ROSE|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Online Registration Site Launched||22 July 2014 by Dr. Arun Chaturvedi|
|Last Date For Applying Scholarship||Check Schedule|
Eligibility Criteria by Social Justice & Empowerment Department (SJE Rajasthan)
- Candidate who want to apply this scheme must be a student of Rajasthan state.
- He/She must belong to the category of OBC/SC/ST.
- Student must have achieved 60 percent Marks from the Rajasthan state recognized school/colleges.
- Candidates’ parent’s annual income may not be exceeded above ₹2 lakhs.
- Good academic record must be provided by the student.
Rajasthan Scholarship Amount for Students
- Samaj Kalyan Vibhag Rajasthan Scholarship Scheme will provide a capable of student fee compensation, which depends on the college.
- Rajasthan Social Justice and Empowerment Department will award for scholarship students who are studying in a technical course of maximum fee ₹35,000 for day scholar and ₹70,000 for hostler.
Necessary documents required for ROSE Scholarship
- 10th class marks memorandum (DMC).
- Memorandums of all education levels.
- Receipt of college fees.
- Income and caste certificates.
- Personal account of bank pass book.
- Residence certificate.
Objective and Advantage of Rajasthan Scholarship
The Rajasthan Scholarship is a great source for students who are having talent and unable to continue further higher study and also make this scholarship name for themselves. The Government of Rajasthan provides many schemes to be facilitated scholarship from various categories students in Rajasthan state.
This scholarship helps in wonderful ways for those candidates who have talent and eager to do something excitement of extraordinary will get a further higher education. They cannot have a few bit of money to continue higher education.
The objective of scholarship is mainly enhanced by the level of education in Rajasthan state and motivates the student who belongs to backward or schedule category for further higher studies.
How to apply for Samaj Kalyan Vibhag Rajasthan Scholarship form?
- First, candidates need to visit Rajasthan scholarship official website that is www.sje.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Now, in the menu open the scholarship tab.
- Select the new registration button and provide desired details and get the login ID and password.
- Candidates need to write down or remember the registration or login ID and password. This is very important because, the site will issue only one-time registration.
- Again press the login button that is provided to given user ID and password that are entered into the site.
- Now click here to apply for Rajasthan scholarship application form 2017.
- All necessary details are required to fill in application form like name, class, caste, etc.
- After filling the application form, it is very important to check all details that are correct.
- Now, all required documents are attached.
- Finally, press the submit button.
- Take print out of application form and get a sign from an institution and also attach all necessary documents such as income certificate, caste certificate, receipt of college fees, 10th mark sheet and certificate, residence certificate, personal account of bank pass book and all passed exam mark sheets.
- Lastly, send application with desired documents to the concerning of Domicile District office by post.
An applicant is necessary to fill all necessary details correctly without any mistakes. Once the scholarship application form is submitted and registered, then candidate cannot edit the application form.
Important Links for Rajasthan Scholarship:
- Check SJMS Application Status.
- Scholarship Application Status.
- Register or Login for SJE Rajasthan Scholarship.
- Income Certificate Format.
- Revised Calendar of PMS 2016-17.
- Guidelines for Students.
SJE Rajasthan scholarship scheme 2017-2018 is now released at sje.rajasthan.gov.in. The desired documents are being uploaded need to be very clear to view. The candidates need to save an application form and also log in Id with password safely.
Get more information about scholarship in Rajasthan
For getting more information, candidates are advised to visit only official website of Samaj Kalyan Vibhag Rajasthan scholarship. Applicants may be followed us Google plus or Facebook to fetch updated details on the Rajasthan Scholarship.
For Your Help:
- Scholarship Support Number: 0141 2226636.
- E-Mail Address for Help: firstname.lastname@example.org
To get all updated details in inbox, candidates can subscribe to free e-mail service through Rajasthan scholarship web portal. Candidates if having any queries or suggestions, then write in provided comment box at our site. Our Members will try to solve your query as soon as possible.