Department of Elementary Education, Rajasthan has issued a notification for vidyalaya sahayak. There are total 33493 vacancy for this recruitment. This notification was released on the official website www.education.rajasthan.gov.in . Interested candidates can fill their online application form for these posts on the official website. All the candidates who passed 12th class from any recognized board are eligible for these jobs. There are total 33493 post, 30522 Posts for Non-Scheduled Area and 2971 Posts for Scheduled Area. It is a good opportunity for all the Students who want to make career in this field.
- Name of post : Vidyalaya Sahayak (School Assistant)
- Total No. of Posts : 33493 Posts
- Non-Scheduled Area : 30522
- Scheduled Area : 2971
Candidates should have minimum of 18 years and maximum of 35 years. Age relaxation to the reserved category candidates will be applicable as per Govt rules.
Candidates should have completed senior secondary from any recognized board or institute and 1 Year experience as mentioned in advertisement. These vacancies are only for Rajasthan State Residents.
- For candidates of General, SBC/OBC category Rs. 275/-
- For candidates of SC/St Rs. 175/-
- For all PWD candidates Rs. 75/-
All the candidates will be selected on the base of written exam. After this exam a merit list will be issued by the Department on the official website. An personal interview also conduct by the Department of Elementary Education after this exam and on the based of performance in Interview candidates will selected for this post.
How to Apply Rajasthan Vidyalaya Sahayak Application Form 2015
All the candidates can apply online for these post on the web portal http://education.rajasthan.gov.in on or before 05-09-2015. Some details to apply online application are given below.
- At first open the official website.
- After that click on the link for apply online application.
- Then fill the complete application Form.
- At last click on submit and print the application form.
- You can also apply offline application for these posts.
Online Application starts from : 08 Aug 2015
Online Application closing on : 08 Sep 2015