Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education, Ajmer published the REET 2016 Results. BSER is hosting the REET Merit List at education.rajasthan.gov.in portal. राजस्थान अध्यापक पात्रता परीक्षा (REET) took place on February 7th for both Level 1 and Level 2 aspirants. The number of candidates in Level II were fairly higher than the Level I. An article published in a local newspaper indicated that REET score card will be available within Feb 2016 but it couldn’t be turned into the reality. Finally, the result is out in middle of the May 2016.
Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers is kind of state level TET for the Rajasthan State. Previously, the board used to conduct RTET for the same purpose. For the last time, RTET took place in the year of 2011. Preparations were also made and applications were also invited for RTET in 2013 year but the exam got postponed for next two years. Finally, RTET 2013 candidates appeared in REET-2015 for teacher eligibility.
Eligibility Marks: Candidates must attain minimum 60% marks to get the pass in this examination. There is the relaxation of 07 Marks for the candidates of reserved categories except the OBC. General Category aspirants need to score 90 Marks while SC, PWD, ST aspirants need to score 82 Marks in this paper to get the certification eligibility. The REET certificate will be usable for the next 5 five years.
The Timeline of Events:
- REET Notification & Online Application were announced in November 2015 by BSER for Grade III teaching posts. The deadline to get enrolled in REET 2015 was Dec 16, 2015.
- The syllabus of REET exam came out same as other state-level teachers eligibility tests.
- The examination was scheduled for Feb 07, 2016. Admit Cards for REET were available online after a thrilling postponement of 10 days without notifying the reasons. Finally, the test took place in evening & morning sittings with the following timing:
- Secondary Level: 10:00 to 12:30 Noon.
- Primary Level: 2:30 to 5:00.
- This 150 Minutes long test was conducted on 7th February 2016 through the offline medium for 150 marks.
- Official Key Answers for REET were delayed a lot and still not available while publishing this post.
- REET 2016 Result was announced on May 18, 2016.
After two months of the examination, the board had provided the key answers. Result for this test will be declared after two weeks of answer key release. We have uploaded the REET Answer keys that are solved by a big coaching institute for both of the levels.
How to check Rajasthan REET Results online for Level I and Level II exam 2015-16
As the results are declared by the Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan, candidates can check the same through the web mode. All you need is visiting the official website, clicking the result processing link, enter your details and taking the printout of your score. REET 2016 Result can b easily check by following the direct process mentioned below:
- First, visit the dedicated website page for REET 2015: http://education.rajasthan.gov.in
- Check the result link is shown or not.
- If the result is available then click its link and enter all required information.
- Once you filled up all the details then submit them.
- In last, your subject wise marks shall be indicated on the screen of the gadget you’re using.
- You should take hard-copy of the REET Results to be on the safer side.
Important Facts & News Related to REET 2015
- The test took place at approximately 3950 exam centres under the observation of CCTV cameras. The biometric devices were used for the attendance purpose and while entering the exam hall.
- Total 80% (1,35,116) candidates out of registered ones, appeared for Level I exam.
- The number of candidates for Level II were almost triple than the primary level. Total 6,62,885 candidates appeared for Upper Primary Level test while 60,000 remained absent.
- Around 40 people were caught before circulating the answer keys before the examination. Many candidates got fake question papers in return of few lakh rupees.
- Due to the high level of the security, the female candidates were not allowed with “Chunni” at some sensitive centres.
- Now, there will be the recruitment of 15,000 teachers in Rajasthan state on the basis of this test.
- Only 19% candidates could pass the Level-II exam.
- The level-I has 48.02% pass percentage.
That’s everything for now. Latest news and links will be updated here once REET Level 1 Result or REET Level 2 Result are declared. The subject wise marks will be available for all of the aspirants by logging in at http://education.rajasthan.gov.in. Kindly wait until the REET Results 2015-2016 are officially disclosed.