Board of Secondary Education (BSER) recently notified the commencement for Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers (REET) – 2015. Candidates can apply online REET application form up to middle of December month. This exam is similar to Teachers Eligibility Test conducted in various state. This test has taken place of RTET in the Rajasthan State.
REET 2015 will be conducted on 7th February, 2015. Duration of this examination is 2 Hours and 30 Minutes. Papers for both Level-I and Level-II exam carries 150 marks. There is no negative marking in REET. Multiple Choice Questions from 4-5 subjects are to be answered by the candidates. All eligible aspirants must report before 30 minutes of exam timing.
- Secondary Level: 10:00 to 12:30 Noon
- Primary Level: 2:30 to 5:00
Primary Level paper has five sections with 30 questions each. Secondary level paper has four sections in which 4th section carries 60 questions and all other have 30 questions. Number of questions in both levels are same. One mark is assigned for each question. Download REET 2015 Syllabus, Exam Pattern from following direct PDF file links:
REET Exam Pattern for Level-1.
- Child Development and Pedagogy : 30 Marks.
- Language I (Hindi) : 30 Marks.
- Language II (English) : 30 Marks.
- Mathematics : 30 Marks.
- Environmental Studies : 30 Marks.
REET Level-2 Paper Pattern.
- Child Development & Pedagogy (Compulsory) : 30 Marks.
- Language I : (English) (Compulsory) : 30 Marks.
- Language II :30 Marks (Choose any from Hindi/Sanskrit/Panjabi/Urdu).
- For Mathematics and Science Teacher: Mathematics and Science: 60 Marks.
- For Social Studies teacher: Social Studies: 60 Marks.
- For Hindi/English/Sanskrit/Panjabi/Urdu/Home Science/Physical Education/Art/Music Teacher: Choose either (4) (a) OR (5) – 60 Marks.
REET Level-1 Syllabus (Subject Wise).
- Level 1 Child Development and Pedagogy.
- Level 1 Environment Studies.
- Level 1 Language 1.
- Level 1 Language 2.
- Level 1 Mathematics.
REET Level-2 Syllabus (Subject Wise).
- Level 2 Child Development and Pedagogy.
- Level 2 Language 1.
- Level 2 Language 2.
- Level 2 Mathematics and Science.
- Level 2 Social Studies.
BSER Official REET 2015 Website. : http://rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in