The Rajasthan Public Service Commission will organize the written test for 6468 Posts of 2nd Grade Senior Teachers. The exam syllabus & pattern has been released for these vacancies. However, the date of RPSC Senior Teachers (Grade II) exam is yet to be announced. As per our assumption, the exam may be held anytime during December 2016.
Two Papers will be conducted to select the candidates. Both Paper 1 and Paper 2 will be having the objective type questions only. The first paper to be held fo 200 Marks while the second one for 300 marks.
The Pattern for the competitive examination for the post of senior teacher
Rajasthan Senior Teacher Paper 1 Syllabus & Scheme:
- Total 200 marks are affixed for this exam.
- There will be M.C.Q. only. No subjective type questions.
- NO details about the negative marking are issued from the commission
- The duration of the examination will be 2 Hours.
- Total 100 questions will be asked in the paper.
- Each of the questions carries two marks.
Paper-I Subjects & the Marks:
|Geographical, Historical, Cultural and general knowledge of Rajasthan state||80|
|Current Affairs of Rajasthan||20|
|G.K of world and India||60|
Rajasthan 2nd-grade Teacher Paper 2 Pattern & Exam Syllabus:
- This question paper will be having 150 questions.
- All of the questions will be multiple choice type.
- The duration of this paper is maximum 2 Hours and 30 Minutes.
- Total marks for this question paper are 300.
- Two marks will be given for each right answer.
- There is no negative marking in RPSC Senior teachers (2nd Grade) examination.
Paper-II Subjects & the Marks:
|Knowledge of secondary and senior secondary standard about relevant subject matter||180|
|knowledge of graduation standard about relevant subject matter||80|
|Teaching methods of relevant subject||40|
The details syllabus for each of the subjects will be released once the registrations are closed. Latest notices, exam pattern updates can be checked for this recruitment at the following official link: