Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL), Bhilai Plant recently announced the OCT & ACT (Trainee) Examination Result 2016. The written test was conducted on December 20th, 2015 to fill up Staff Nurse & Medical Officer posts too. SAIL Bhilai conducted this written examination for which admit cards were issued 10 days period to the exam date.
This time, there was the glitch in online call letter system. The links mentioned in exam notices for ACT, OCT, Staff Nurse & MO Posts, were broken. Means candidates were unable to open those links to download the hall tickets. later after 3-4 days, the SAIL Careers Website added the new links to rectify the problem faced by aspirants.
- Medical Officer – 05 posts & Jr. Staff Nurse (Trainee) – 13 posts – Exam Date: 20th December 2015.
- Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee/Boiler Operation) – 270 posts & Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee) – 192 posts – Exam Date : December 20, 2015.
SAIL Bhilai Result 2015 for December Examination has been announced now. Usually, SAIL Results are declared by the concerned department within three weeks of exam conduction. But this year, it took almost two months for the SAIL authority to prepare and process the outcomes. List of selected & written exam qualified candidates has been placed at www.sailcareers.com.
Selected candidates in the list will have to attend the interview for final selection. Information regarding interview timing & venue will be properly available on your interview hall ticket. SAIL doesn’t host the outcomes online. Candidates will have to download the PDF file having results and then search their roll number or name in it.
SAIL Bhilai OCT, ACT Exam Result 2015-16 are based on category wise cut-off marks. You can discuss the expected SAIL Exam Cut Off using the comment system on our blog.
Check SAIL Bhilai ACT, OCT Trainee Trade Wise Results 2015:
Details regarding the Interview:
- Interviews to be started from the second-thrid week of March 2016.
- The interview to take place in Nagpur only.
- SAIL Bhilai Interview call letters will be available to download at www.sail.co.in from the last week of Feb 2016.