The Staff Selection Commission has uploaded the Constable (GD) admit card for medical test 2015-16. The medical examination schedule is also out now. The Detailed Medical Examination (DME) and Documents verification will be started from 10 May 2016 for CRPF posts. The Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) got the responsibility of issuing the admit cards and conducting the medical examination for constable (General duty) posts.
The Medical test schedule has been changed for Composite Hospital BSF Jalandhar. RME for this center is now scheduled to be held on 15 & 20.09.2016 at Base Hospital ITBP Tigri Camp, New Delhi. The Medical Test schedule for remaining states and the posts for other forces will be released soon.
BSF has released the list of eligible candidates for Medical Examination for various areas. BSF eligible candidates list for CSWT BSF Indore (Madhya Pradesh), BSF Kashmir, BSF Gujarat Centres can be checked at these links:
- GD RME List issued by BSF for MP Region.
- GD RME List for Kashmir by BSF.
- GD RME List by BSF for Gujarat Region.
The Review Medical Examination (RME) of the candidates whose appeals have been accepted for RME for Constable/GD exam-2015 in CAPFs, NIA, SSF will be started from August 23, 2016. Such candidates can download their admit card from 2nd August to 23rd August 2016 using www.crpfindia.co.in
As per the recently declared SSC Constable GD Result, there are about 1,00,000 candidates that will be participating for the documents verification. The CRPF has issued the notifications regarding the medical test guidelines. SSC Constable GD Medical Admit Card 2016 can be downloaded from the link given below:
- Download Latest SSC CT/GD Medical Exam Notice
- Download SSC GD Constable Medical test Admit Card 2016.
Staff Selection Commission is issuing the Constable (GD) DME Roll Number / Call Letters for all zones. SSC will be conducting the medical checkup for constable vacancies from the second week of May 2016 for all candidates who had cleared the Written Test. Physical Standards Test and Physical Efficiency Test were conducted on the national level by CAPFs & the commission during May-June 2015 and the written examination took place on October 4, 2015. The re-examination was conducted for a few centers on 22 November 2015.
Required Documents to be brought by the candidates
Candidates who cleared the written exam must bring the following documents (both original and photo copies) at the time of medical examination:
- Class 10th or class 12th marks sheet. It will be used for age and educational qualification approval.
- The state Domicile Certificate.
- Certificate from serving Defense personnel.
- The Ex-Servicemen candidates should bring the certificate of completion of engagement in Armed Forces.
- Caste Certificate. Without this certificate, you won’t be able to avail the age or educational reservation.
- Certificate of the candidate which was obtained for the relaxation in height/chest measurement.
- Certificate from District Collector/District Magistrate in respect of dependent applicants of riot victims.
- Candidate must bring most recent 4 Passport sized photos.
- Admit Card For Medical Test of Constable (Gd) In CAPFs/NIA/SSF And Rifleman In Assam Rifles Examination – 2015 should be brought by the candidate.
- Candidate’s left thumb impression will be used for attendance sheet.
If you have any question then you can contact this helpline number: 011-24368630
Candidates can now take print out of their SSC GD Constable Medical Test Admit Card 2016 if they belong to any of following SSC regions:
- Southern region.
- Western region.
- KKR Region.
- Central Region.
- Madhya Pradesh Sub-region.
- North Western region.
SSC Constable GD Medical test, Documents Verification Admit Card August 2016
|State/ UT/ Region||SSC Regional Websites||SSC GD Constable Medical Admit Cards|
|Rajasthan, Delhi, Uttarakhand(North Region, Delhi)||NR Region||coming soon|
|Maharashtra, Gujarat,Goa(Western Region, Mumbai)||WR Region||coming soon|
|Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh(MP Sub-Region, Raipur)||MP Region||coming soon|
|West Bengal, Orrisa, Jharkhand, A&N Island, Sikkim (Eastern Region, Kolkata)||ER Region||coming soon|
|Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Tripura, Nagaland, Mizoram (North Eastern Region, Guwahati)||NER Region||coming soon|
|Andhra Pradesh, Punduchery, Tamilnadu (Southern Region, Chennai)||SR Region||coming soon|
|Karnataka, Kerala (KKR Region, Bangalore)||KKR Region||coming soon|
|Haryana, Punjab, J&K, Himachal Pradesh (North Western Region, Chandigarh)||NWR Region||coming soon|
|Uttar Pradesh & Bihar (Central Region, Allahabad)||CR Region||coming soon|
The Staff Selection Commission has also increased the posts for Constable (GD) recruitment. The number of vacancies has been increased to whopping 64066 posts. Check Revised Vacancies Notification issued by the commission.