Staff Selection Commission (SSC) to released the hall tickets for the Paper I of Sub Inspector and ASI Recruitment in Delhi Police, CAPF & CISF. The exam is termed as CPO which stands for Central Police Organization. The recruitment was announced for male and female candidates for which online applications were invited at the official SSC registration website.
|Paper I Admit Card Release (Tentative)||First Week of June 2017|
|CPO SI, ASI 1st Paper Date||30 June to 07 July 2017|
|Paper II Admit Card Release (Tentative)||2nd week of September 2017|
|CPO Paper II Date||08 October 2017|
The selection process for CPO has multiple events such as Paper I, Physical Test, Paper II, Medical etc. Finalized aspirants are recruited as Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police & Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) and Assistant Sub-Inspectors (ASI) in Central Industrial Security Force.
Staff Selection Commission will be holding Central Police Organization (CPO) 2017 (Written Test) from 30 June to 07 July 2017. Having SSC CPO Paper 1 Admit Card is essential to participate any of these tests so grab yours if you have been marked as accepted though the registrations.
As per the official SSC Notification, only those candidates will be called for the Paper I who fulfil the eligibility and filled up the form accordingly. Later, Physical Test, Paper II will be conducted. At last stage, the medical examination will be performed for each of the candidates.
SSC CPO Examination Schedule for SI, ASI Recruitment 2017
|SSC CPO Recruitment Process||Important Dates|
|Online Registration Started||22nd April 2017|
|Last date for Part I & Part II online registration||15th May 2017|
|Release of SSC admit cards for Paper I||Around 10th June 2017|
|CPO Exam date for Paper I||30th June – 7th July 2017|
|SSC CPO Paper II Date||8th October 2017|
SSC had accepted the online Application for Posts of Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police, CAPFs and Assistant Sub-Inspector in CISF exam. Total 2221 posts will be filled up on the basis of Paper I, Paper II and PET which is more than the bright opportunity for all youths out there.
The selection process: Candidates who are eligible as per their submitted application, will have to undergo the following scheme for the final selection:
- First stage examination i.e Paper I shall be taken by all eligible aspirants.
- The physical test (PET & PST) to be held for the candidates who crack the written paper with qualifying marks subject to the commission’s decision.
- After the PET, PST, the second paper ( Paper II) are going to be organized.
- Same as previous 2 Years, interview won’t be conducted for SI or ASI posts under CPO examination 2017.
Download SSC CPO SI, ASI Admit Card 2017
Note: If you’re unable to log in at the following pages then you must check the Provisionally Accepted & Rejected Candidates List. Only the candidates who will clear the First Stage Examination i.e Paper I, PET, will be eligible to download the call letters for further events:
|SSC Zone/ Region||SSC CPO Paper-I Admit Card|
|Northern Region||Click here to download|
|Eastern Region||Click here to download|
|Karnataka Kerala Region||Click here to download|
|Southern Region||Click here to download|
|Western Region||Click here to download|
|Madhya Pradesh Region||Click here to download|
|Central Region||Click here to download|
|North Western Region||Click here to download|
|North Eastern Region||Click here to download|
Note: As soon as the commission publish SSC CPO admit cards, the links shown in the above-given box will be updated directly.
SSC ASI, SI Admit Card – Important Instructions
- A unique Roll number will be assigned to the eligible candidate. Candidate must check the admit card for the roll number of 10 Digits, candidate name, exam venue, and other important details.
- Candidate must bring 3 Passport Sized Color Photos along with the CPO 2017 admit card at the date of examination.
- Apart from the call letter, aspirants are strongly advised to bring One Original Photo Proof such as Voter Card, Aadhar Card, Driving License etc.
- If candidate don’t found the Sub Inspector Admit Card online then he/she must contact the concerned officer in region SSC centre at least one week before the examination. Candidate must show the online application printout, application fee receipt etc to obtain the admit card in offline mode.
- The CPO (SI, ASI) Exam Admit Card is an essential document that must be kept safe till the selection process is over.