Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the hall tickets for the Paper II of Sub Inspector and ASI Recruitment in Delhi Police, CAPF & CISF. The exam is termed as CPO which stands for Central Police Organization. The recruitment was announced for male and female candidates for which online applications were invited at the official SSC registration website.
The result and marks have already been shared by SSC for the Physical Test and the Paper I at its regional portal. Finalized aspirants will be recruited as Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police & Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) and Assistant Sub-Inspectors (ASI) in Central Industrial Security Force.
Staff Selection Commission will be holding Central Police Organization (CPO) 2015 (Written Test) on Dec 18, 2016. Having SSC CPO Paper 2 Admit Card is essential to participate any of these tests so grab yours if you have been marked as accepted though the registrations.
As per the official SSC Notification, only those candidates will be called for the Paper II who have cleared the PST, PET. At last stage, the medical examination will be performed for each of the candidates.
SSC had accepted the online Application for Posts of Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police, CAPFs and Assistant Sub-Inspector in CISF exam. Total 2548 posts will be filled up on the basis of Paper I, Paper II and PET which is more than the bright opportunity for all youths out there.
The selection process: Candidates who are eligible as per their submitted application, will have to undergo the following scheme for the final selection:
- First stage examination i.e Paper I shall be taken by all eligible aspirants.
- The physical test (PET & PST) to be held for the candidates who crack the written paper with qualifying marks subject to the commission’s decision.
- After the PET, PST, the second paper ( Paper II) are going to be organized.
- This year, interview won’t be conducted for SI or ASI posts under CPO examination 2015.
Download SSC CPO SI, ASI Paper II Admit Card 2016
Note: If you’re unable to log in at the following pages then you must check the Provisionally Accepted & Rejected Candidates List. Only the candidates who cleared the First Stage Examination i.e Paper I, PET, are eligible to download the call letters:
|SSC Zone/ Region||SSC CPO Paper-II Admit Card|
|Northern Region||Click here to download|
|Eastern Region||Click here to download|
|Karnataka Kerala Region||Click here to download|
|Southern Region||Click here to download|
|Western Region||Click here to download|
|Madhya Pradesh Region||Click here to download|
|Central Region||Click here to download|
|North Western Region||Click here to download|
|North Eastern Region||Click here to download|
The Pattern of Question Papers:
- There shall be two papers in the written test, same as previous years.
- The questions in both of the question papers will be multiple choice & objective type.
Paper I: It shall be having four sections. The subject wise section, number of questions and allotted marks are as per following:
|Section||Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Part-A||General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||50|
|Part-B||General Knowledge and General Awareness||50||50|
Duration of examination for Paper 1 is 120 Minutes.
Negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong input is applicable.
Paper II Pattern:
- This is also the objective type test which consists of English language & Comprehension.
- One mark to be awarded for every single question. Total 200 questions shall be faced by the examinee.
- Duration of this paper is same as the Paper I i.e 2 hours.