Most awaited SSC GD Constable Jobs Notification for the year 2017 will be out soon. As per the tentative SSC Calendar, the online application form for Constable GD SSC posts will kick start from August month and last date will be in September 2017.
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) holds the Constable (GD) Recruitment for filling up the vacancies at BSF, CISF, CRPF, ITBP, SSB, SSF, NIA and Assam rifleman. Last time, the recruitment was advertised for more than 62,000 vacancies.
The SSC Constable GD Notification couldn’t arrive on 5th August 2017 at ssc.nic.in as per the given schedule. We will keep you informed about the possible updates after the confirmation from SSC itself.
The number of available posts will be revealed once the official notification is out at www.ssc.nic.in portal. It is expected that approximately 50,000 central govt jobs shall be available this year under this recruitment.
The selection in GD Constable Recruitment is made on the basi of PST, PET, Computer Based Online Exam, and the medical test in last. The tentative date to hold the Constable (GD) Examination is 30 January 2018 to 5 February 2018.
SSC GD Constable Recruitment – Last Year Highlights
- The recruitment was advertised for 62390 posts. The Constable GD application form was filled up by more than 50 Lakh candidates through the country.
- After clearing the Physical Standard Test and Physical Efficiency Test, a total of 11,65,942 (both male & female) candidates took part in the written exam.
- The recruitment remained in news due to question paper leak, unfair selection, and delayed result announcement. Hope, SSC has better plans this year.
The vacancies are divided Force wise such as BSF, CISF, CRPF, SSB, ITBP, Assam Rifles, NIA, SSF etc. The Pay Scale for Constable (GD) post lies under Pay Band – I providing ₹5200-20200 along with the Grade Pay ₹2000. The official schedule will be available once the notification is official published by the commission.
Candidates are advised to read the official notification completely and analyze the every prospect of it. Usually, Matriculation (Class 10th) pass is required eligibility for applying the GD Constable Application Form at ssc.nic.in site. Furthermore, candidate need to appear in the PET, PST, Written Test and the medical examination.
SSC Constable GD Notification, Recruitment, Application Form 2017
Recruiter: Staff Selection Commission
Vacancy: Constable (Ground Duty)
Notification Release Date: August 2017
Application Form Last date: September 2017
Official Site: ssc.nic.in
Educational Qualification: The applicant must be having pass marks in Class 10th authenticated by a recognized education board such as CBSE, ICSE, or any state level board.
Age Limit: Candidate must have the age between 18 years to 23 Years as on the notification date. The relaxation in upper age bar is provided to the reserved category candidates as per the central govt rules.
Application Fee: The Application Form charges are ₹50 for candidates of General and OBC categories. The SC, ST, PWD candidates need not to pay any fee.
- Physical Standards Test (PST) & Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
- Written Examination.
- Medical Test.
How to Apply SSC GD Constable Application Form 2017?
The application for constable GD Recruitment will be invited through Online mode only. The official SSC registration site sscregistration.nic.in shall be used to process the online application form. Complete details about the online form shall be out once the notification has been placed at ssc.nic.in website.
- Visit the official SSC website as mentioned in the advertisement.
- Click the link saying “Apply Online” and read all of the instructions.
- Provide all the asked details accurately such as name, DOB, email ID, phone number, qualification, marks etc.
- Now, Upload the digitally scanned documents such as candidate’s photograph and signature.
- Pay the required application fee through your preferred method of the payment.
- Check all the details before submitting the form. Once all the details have been verified by you, submit the form.
- At last, take a clean printout of your SSC Application Form so that it can be used in the future.