The Result for SSC Constable GD Written Exam 2015-17 was declared on March 14, 2016, and now it’s time for the medical test (Final) result which is available from 3rd Feb 2017. The commission took enough time to ensure the error-free evaluation.
Total 51,678 male candidates and 5,336 female candidates have been added to the final merit list. There will be no second list, unlike the written exam. These finalized candidates will be appointed to the post of Constable (GD) in CAPFs, NIA & SSF & Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles.
Finally, Staff Selection Commission announced the SSC GD Result (Merit List) category wise. The lists for Female and Male candidates has been provided as per their category and the posts they applied for. The joining letters shall be issued within one month of the final merit list announcement.
Warning!!! Dear Candidates, beware of the scammers who are sending FAKE JOINING LETTERS to SSC GD Recruitment candidates. So beware of such elements and keep your money safe from such thugs.
Force Allocation: The List of Force Allocation has been issued for Male Candidates, Female Candidates as per state and category.
Latest Info: The Final SSC Constable GD Result was said to be declared on 30 January 2017 but it has been postponed. Now, the SSC GD Result (Final Merit List) has been announced on 3rd February 2017. This Tentative Date was confirmed by the commission in its latest notice. Check Result Date Notice.
Fresh Update: CRPF has released a Notification about Force Wise Allocation & Joining of Constable GD 2015 Recruitment. The List of Required Documents which are needed to be completed for Joining, has also been written in the list.
The Commission has made some changes in the number of vacancies available for Constable GD Recruitment. As per the exclusively issued notice, the posts for BSF has been decreased while the posts for CISF has been increased. Check SSC GD Constable Finalized Posts Notice.
Staff Selection Commission Completed the second phase of Constable (GD) Recruitment on 4th September 2015 which was a written test. Previously PET was conducted and then written exam got conducted for qualifiers of PET. Registration ID, Date of birth may be required to check the exam result as said by the commission.
After the declaration of SSC GD Constable Written Exam Result, medical report finalization, aspirants would be recruited as constable (Ground duty) in CAPFs, NIA & SSF, CRPF and Riflemen (GD) in Assam Rifles.
ssc.nic.in GD Result – Constable Cut Off Marks January 2017
- Name of the Recruiter: Staff Selection Commission.
- Posts Available: Constable General Duty (GD) & Riflemen.
- Forces & departments: CISF, BSF, CRPF, ITBP, SSB, NIA, SSF and rifleman in Assam rifles.
- Total Vacancies available: 62,390.
- Exam date: 04th October 2015.
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Objective Type.
- Exam Scheme: 100 Marks.
- Written Test Duration: 2 hours.
- Result date: 03/02/2017.
- SSC Website: ssc.nic.in.
After this announcement of SSC GD Constable Cut off Marks & Results, the commission will be conducting a formal medical examination.
SSC Constable GD Medical Test Final Results 2016
MHA and similar authorities will be issuing the admit card for detailed medical examination (DME) that will be taking place after the announcement of the final results of the examination. Million of the candidates with minimum class 12th qualification were awaiting the result announcement made by the exam conducting authority.
There is a new reason to be happy for the Constable GD Candidates because the number of posts has been increased to 64066. Download Revised Posts Notification released by the Staff Selection Commission.
Details About SSC Constable (GD) Written Examination 2016 Result.
This time, only the offline test was conducted by the commission as they couldn’t make preparations to conduct exam in online mode. Objective type Multiple choice questions were asked in this written exam for these posts.
Even the candidates who had enrolled for online exam had to seat in the offline exam which was already notified by SSC prior to exam date. OMR Sheets were provided to the candidates to mark up the answers. Questions from following subjects/sections were present in the paper:
- General intelligence and reasoning (Part A).
- General knowledge and General Awareness (Part B).
- Elementary mathematics (Part C).
- English / Hindi (Part D).
Important things about written examination.
- There will be no negative marking as it has not been confirmed by the commission so far.
- One mark will be assigned for each right answer.
- A total of 100 questions were asked in the paper for 100 marks.
- There were four sections in the exam and each of them had 25 questions.
- The exam took place in two shifts i.e morning shift and evening shift.
You can check the official website ssc.nic.in to know the current status of medical schedule and final selection list announcement.
SSC Constable (GD) Written Exam Result 2015-16 Declared
In February 2016, the commission uploaded Answer Keys for SSC Constable GD Exam for which objections were accepted up to Feb 02, 2016. The written test result are based on the finalized key answers.
We were pretty sure that SSC GD Constable Results will arrive within February 2016. But the commission proved us wrong and took additional one month to release the GD results for written examination.
An open competitive written test against the Constable (GD) recruitment in CAPFs, NIA & SSF & Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles, 2015 took place on October 04, 2015. The Re- examination for same posts conducted on 22-11-2015 for the candidates who qualified in PET/PST that took place in May-June 2015.
Note: Currently, the official website of SSC is under the heavy traffic. Due to a lot of candidates trying to download the PDF files lists, the server is down. So if you’re unable to download the file then keep waiting and try after some time.
- In this giant examination, 11,65,942 (both male & female) candidates participated.
- The minimum qualifying marks (cut off percentage) for this test is 33% for SC, ST and OBC examinees and 35% for Unreserved and ESM aspirants.
The commission has released the four lists of selection candidates. For various forces, the following number of candidates have been selected for the medical examination:
- List I: 91,138 candidates (State- wise).
- List II: 19,480 candidates (Additional for Naxal/Militancy affected Districts).
- List III: 5,157 candidates (Additional for Border Districts).
- List IV: 1,233 candidates (Candidates qualified for NIA & SSF).