Staff Selection Commission to release the hall tickets for written examination of stenographers. This Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ test to be held in September 2017. SSC release region wise admit cards for stenographer 2017 exam. After appearing for the written test, candidates have to undergo the Skill test (Stenography test) for final selection.
This year, 1,000+ vacancies have been advertised by the commission for all available regions. Interview has been avoided from now. Candidates are requested not to download the SSC Stenographer Exam Admit Card 2017 multiple times.
The SSC Admit Card for Stenographer Exam will be issued 2 weeks prior to the examination date. The commission never dispatches the call letters via pots. The aspirants are advised to follow the online site and download the admit card for the OMR based test.
|Written Exam Date||August 27, 2017|
|Release of Admit Card for written test||July 2017|
The offline exam for SSC Stenographer recruitment will be held on August 27, 2017. Candidates whose application is accepted, shall be awarded with the particular roll number for taking part in the ttest.
Login and take print out of your hall ticket. SSC may block you from accessing their web site after multiple logins failed or multiple attempts. Other notices for the examination can be checked at ssc.nic.in website.
- SSC Stenographer Answer Key.
- SSC Stenographer Result.
- SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern, Syllabus.
- SSC Stenographer Application Form.
- SSC Stenographer Notification.
Multiple choice type questions for 200 marks will be asked in the exam from General Knowledge, English, Numerical Ability subjects. There is negative marking of 0.25 Mark for each wrong answer.
State Wise SSC Stenographer 2017 Admit Card
|Delhi, Rajasthan, Uttrakhand||North||www.sscnr.net.in|
|Chhattisgarh and Madhya Pradesh||MP Sub-Region||www.sscmpr.org|
|Uttar Pradesh & Bihar||Central||www.ssc-cr.org|
|West Bengal, Orrisa, Jharkhand, A&N Island, Sikkim||Eastern||www.sscer.org|
|Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Tripura, Nagaland, Mizoram||North Eastern||www.sscner.org.in|
|Karnataka, Kerala||KKR region||www.ssckkr.kar.nic.in|
|Maharashtra, Gujarat, Goa||Western||www.sscwr.net|
|Haryana, Punjab, J&K, Himachal Pradesh||North-Western||www.sscnwr.org|
|Andhra Pradesh, Puducherry, Tamil Nadu||Southern||www.sscsr.gov.in|
Information Printed on SSC Admit Card for Steno Examination 2017:
Basically, a call letter/ admit card is your identity that is pivotal. All registered candidates must have the following information shown on their hall ticket:
- Name of the candidate.
- Registration number.
- Roll number.
- Photo & Signature.
- Venue, Location of the exam center.
- Timing and date of the examination.
- Exam Shift (morning/ evening).
- Other important instructions.
Candidates are advised to check their Stenographer admit card for typing mistakes, printing errors. If you found any of such errors, then you may get it corrected before the exam through the available options.
How to download SSC Stenographer Exam Admit Card
The process for download the hall ticket/call letter for any SSC examination is quite easy. Still, we have provided the step by step guide that will help you to generate your stenographer exam hall ticket from the SSC website after the release.
- Click the regional SSC website link from the above table as per your state. The state wise stenogrpaher admit cards will be issued on different dates depending upon the region.
- Click the notification/link for Stenographer test call letter.
- Enter the asked credentials to login. Here candidates usually need to provide the registration number, DOB or the name.
- Verify the accuracy of the provided details and press the ‘Submit” button.
- Now the SSC Admit Card for Steno Grade C and D Examination shall be available on the display.
- Just take a neat printout on A4 Sized paper and keep it safe for the further usage.
Important Instructions for SSC Stenographer Exam Candidates
- The admission to the exam hall is subject to the valid e-admit card issued by the commission. So don’t forget to bring it on the exam day.
- The admit cards can be downloaded from regional SSC portal only no other mode shall be provided.
- If a candidate is unable to retrieve his/her admit card then the regional/sub-regional office must be address by reaching their physically.
- Candidate must carry at least on govt issue original photo identity document. The Aadhar card, Voter card, Driving License, Passport servers best for this purpose. Candidate without One Original and One copy of the photo identity document shouldn’t be allow to take the test.
- Candidate must bring 3 passport sized photos for pasting it on the admit card in the present of exam invigilator. Candidates are advised to use the same photo that was used at the time of the application form.