The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) to issued the stenographer application form on June 17, 2017. The form must be submitted through the online application system. The last date for the SSC Steno application submission is 15th June 2017.
The free for stenographer exam can be paid either through SBI Net Banking or SBI Payment Challan. The application fee is ₹100 for for General, OBC Candidates. However, SC, ST, PWD, Ex-Servicemen, Female Candidates are exempted from paying the application fee.
- SSC Stenographer Admit Card.
- SSC Stenographer Answer Key.
- SSC Stenographer Result.
- SSC Stenographer Notification.
- SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern, Syllabus.
The online registration for SSC Stenographer is completed in two parts. The Part I is all about candidate’s basic details and registration while the Part II is candidate’s complete application form. Candidates must avoid the multiple applications else they will be rejected.
Once the official notice is out, the eligible applicants can apply the stenographer application form through ssconline.nic.in portal which is dedicated SSC Exams registration website.
Complete Procedure for SSC Stenographer Online Application Form
- Visit ssconline.nic.in website at first. Click “Part I Registration”.
- Provide your basic details such as educational qualification, personal profile etc.
- Once the details are properly entered and verified, submit it.
- Candidates will be prompted to verify the entered details and make the corrections if required.
- Lastly, click “I agree” button and undergo the complete SSC disclosure. No correction can be made after this step.
- The Registration Number will be generated after this is done.
- Now, candidate need to complete the Part II registration which is mainly done for Fee Payment, signature and photograph upload.
SSC Stenographer Application – Photograph Details
- Candidate must use the digitally scanned photo and signature in exact dimensions as specified by the commission.
- The photograph of the candidate must be in 8-Bit JPG Format. The size of this photo file must not exceed than 12KB and less than 4KB. The resolution for the photograph must be 100px wide and 60px height.
- The signature file must also be 8-bit JPG image. The scanned signature of the candidate must not be less than 12kb in size. The resolution must be 140px Wide and 60px high.
- The registration process won’t be completed unless the image size, quality guide is not followed.
SSC Stenographer Application Fee
The charges for the stenographer exam can be paid in both Offline and Online mode, as you prefer. The application fee is ₹100 for OBC, Unreserved Candidates. SC, ST, PWD, E.S.M, Female candidates need not to pay any fee.
- The online payment can be made through State Bank of India net banking.
- For offline payment, first generate the payment challan. After completing the Part I registration, generate the challan, visit the nearby SBI branch and pay the application fee.