Tamilnadu Postal Circle under the Department of Post, Chennai organized the written exam for Postman, MG posts on Dec 11, 2016. The TN Postal Circle Results have been announced now.
Presently, due to the lack of employees for mail and guard and postman vacancies in the Tamilnadu post office, the authority had released notification of recruitment REP/5-1/DR/16. The notification was advertised for total 310 postman and mail guard vacancies in RMS and postal division.
|Recruiter||Tamilnadu Postal Circle|
|Posts||Postman, Mail Guard|
|Exam Date||11th December 2016|
|Result announced||15th March 2017|
TN Postal Circle examination was taken by the mode of pen and paper that is an offline exam. The postal department will select the applicants for the post of mail guard and postman on the basis of the written exam followed by the document verification.
On March 15, 2017, The TN Postal Circle Result has been announced that can be checked Division Wise now.
Procedure for checking Tamilnadu Postman, MG Exam results
- Open the official website that is tamilnadupost.nic.in or www.dopchennai.in.
- On the home page, candidates will get a website named as Tamil Nadu Post Office Result of Postman / Mail Guard Direct Recruitment Examination 2016.
- If the candidates can find the exam result link on the home page and then open it.
- Now the list of mark and merit list in division wise will be displayed on the working screen.
- Select your division, and then press the download button for further process.
- If necessary, submit the registration number or roll number and date of birth.
- Finally, check the name and roll number on the merit list.
- Candidate’s name and roll number are mentioned in the merit list will get preferable for the job.
- Download the mark and selection list.
Don’t forget, candidates to print a copy of mark and selection list just for future reference.
The Mark list of Direct Recruitment Exam for Postman/Mail guard conducted on 11.12.2016, in Tamilnadu Postal Circle is available now. The Select list for this test is available division wise at this page.
|Division / Unit||Mark List|
|Division/ Unit for Postman|
|Chennai City Central||Download|
|Chennai City North||Download|
|Chennai City South||Download|
|Division/ Unit for Mail Guard|
About Department of Post, Tamil Nadu
The department of Tamilnadu Postal Circle is operated by the central government postal system familiarized during the East India Company day. The Tamilnadu Dak Vibhag was established on March 1976 and is one of the 1st post office departments in India to be extended regular delivery service for all villages.
This department headquarters is Chennai in India. They can serve high quality of mail and parcel services throughout the entire state and country. For the best administrative work, the authority of DOP has been divided into four regions in Tamilnadu circle.
It is managed as day to day functions of the head post office, branch post office and sub-post office through the divisional and regional arrangements. Their vision is provided to the opportunity of employment by filling the upcoming postal jobs with the candidate’s capability.