TANCET (Tamil Nadu Entrance Test) Admit Card or Hall Ticket 2017 have been provided now by Anna University. Candidates who have submitted forms TANCET are able to get the hall tickets for this entrance exam.
The admit card contains the information about the candidate such as roll number, name, photograph, date and exam time and exam center address. Test takers must carry the TANCET Admit Card 2017 for the exam, unless they won’t able to write the exam.
Candidates who applied for this exam can get the hall ticket as per the rules mentioned by Anna University. Only those participants who have successfully registered as well as meet the required eligibility criteria can be issued the TANCET 2017 hall ticket.
TANCET Exam Dates:
|M.C.A.||25 Mar 2017||10:00 am to 12:00 noon|
|M.B.A.||25 Mar 2017||2:30 pm to 04:30 pm|
|26 Mar 2017||10:00 am to 12:00 noon|
It is very essential that applicants have to carry admit card with them when reporting for the entrance examination. For all the exam, admit card is important because it will be needed at any time. The Exam to be held at 15 centers within the state.
No need to worry if the hall ticket is misplaced:
If candidates who got Admit card or hall ticket have lost or misplaced, then they can able to get the duplicate copy of it by paying ₹100 via the Demand Draft to The Secretary, TANCET, Anna University, Chennai – 25.
The demand draft needs to be accompanied along with the written request with the participant registration number or application number. In case, the participants cannot able to download the hall ticket, they should contact the authorities of admission.
The TANCET 2017 entrance examination will be taking place on 26th March, 2017 and qualified applicants are only permitted to participate counseling session of TANCA 2017.
Information about TANCET Hall Ticket:
- The tancet admit card is always released online, so candidates can get their hall ticket on the Anna University official website.
- The registration number contained TANCET Hall Ticket must be entered in the right place in an admission application form and need to filled with respective admitting authority.
- TANCET Hall Ticket must be produced during entrance test and also in admission time.
- All eligible candidates who registered via the internet must download the hall ticket from a website and if they didn’t receive it, he or she must contact the authorities.
Method to download the TANCET Admit Card 2017
The candidates have to check complete information and availability of this TANCET examination hall ticket. Every candidate should follow the procedures that are given below in order to download the TANCET Hall Ticket 2017.
- First candidates have to visit the official website.
- Now they have to check the TANCET MBA, MCA official link for the Hall Ticket 2017.
- Candidates need to give information like date of birth and registration number if needed.
- After, they should click the submit button and the exam of admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates need to take the hard copy of required document while entering the hall.
Official Website: www.annauniv.edu/tancet2017