Telangana Postal circle to release the result cum final selection list for Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) vacancies 2017. A total of 654 Posts were notified through the recruitment notification at www.indiapost.gov.in and www.appost.in websites. Telangana Postal GDS Selection List will be released two months post the submission of application form is over.
|India Post GDS Results|
|West Bengal||4982 Posts||Check Here|
|Uttarakhand||579 Posts||Check Here|
|Rajasthan||1577 Posts||Check Here|
|Gujarat||1912 Posts||Check Here|
|Jharkhand||256 Posts||Check Here|
|Odisha||1072 Posts||Check Here|
|Andhra Pradesh||1126 Posts||Check Here|
|Himachal Pradesh||391 Posts||Check Here|
|Madhya Pradesh||1859 Posts||Check Here|
|Telangana||654 Posts||Check Here|
|Tamil Nadu||128 Posts||Check Here|
|Punjab||620 Posts||Check Here|
|Chhattisgarh||123 Posts||Check Here|
|Haryana||438 Posts||Check Here|
|Maharashtra||1789 Posts||Check Here|
|Assam||467 Posts||Check Here|
|Delhi||16 Posts||Check Here|
|Karnataka||1048 Posts||Check Here|
The online application form for TS GDS Recruitment is available online at the India Post Website. The interested candidates can enroll through the online registration up to 19th April 2017.
TS Postal Circle Vacancies – Category Wise Distribution of Posts:
- UR Category: 356 Posts.
- OBC Category: 151 Posts.
- SC Category: 86 Posts.
- ST Category: 52 Posts.
TS Post Office Jobs Important dates:
- TS Post GDS jobs notice released on : 18.03.2017..
- The online registration procedure started : 18.03.2017.
- Last date for applying the TS Postal Circle GDS Online Application Form : 19.04.2017.
If you’re class 10th (SSC) qualified then you can easily apply the online form this for these posts. Further process such as age limit, eligibility criteria, selection process, online form procedure has been defined ahead in this article.
TS Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2017 Telangana Post Office Jobs
Job Recruiter: Department of Post, Telangana.
Short Termed as: TS Postal Circle.
Available Positions 654 Posts.
Official Website: www.appost.in
Online Registration Site: www.indiapost.gov.in
Vacancy: Gramin Dak Sevak
Notification Number: RE/GDS/2016-17
Age Limits: The age of the applicant who is interested in these posts, must be between 18 Years to 40 Years as on the last date of the application submission. The Upper Age Bar is relaxable up to 3 Years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST, and 10 years for PHC Category candidates.
Educational Qualification: The Minimum required education criteria for TS Postal Circle GDS vacancies is having Class 10th (Matriculation) qualified. Candidate should also have good knowledge of computer operations or the relevant certificate to prove the same. The official notification shall be checked for the detailed guide on it.
Note: No extra marks shall be awarded for the higher qualification.
Pay Scale (Salary): The scale of the pay varies as per the department wise post as discussed below:
- GDS BPM: ₹2745 – 50 – 4245/-
- GDS Packer: ₹3635 – 65 – 5585/-
- GDS MD: ₹4220 – 75 – 6470/-
- GDS MC: ₹2870 – 60 – 4370/-
Application Fee: The Male candidates of OC/OBC Category have to pay ₹100 in the form of application fee. Candidates of other categories have been exempted from these charges. Means there is no application fee required to be paid for other category candidates.
The Fee can be paid at nearby India Post Head Office of your area. The fee is non-refundable so make sure you fulfil all the conditions before applying the form.
Selection Process: TS GDS Recruitment Selection will be done on the basis of merit list. This merit list will be crafted on the basis of marks obtained by the aspirant in class 10th examination.
Once the registration period is over. The department will check each and every application form. The un-eligible candidates will be removed. In last, the TS Post Office Department will release the category wise merit list of the finalized candidates.
How to Apply Online for TS Post Office GDS Recruitment 2017?
The registration process is purely online. No other mode of the application shall be entertained by the administration. Candidates are advised to follow the below described steps to do the registration for the Gramin Dak Sewak posts:
- Open the official TS Post website which is www.appost.in.
- Then click the TS Postal Circle GDS Online registration link.
- Now, download the official notification and read the complete notification properly.
- If you are eligible as per the asked details, click the “Apply online” link.
- Without any mistakes, provide your basic details such as name, DOB, father’s name, area address etc.
- Now Upload the digitally scanned photo, signature of the candidate and Other required certificates or marksheet.
- Kindly check the accuracy of the entered details properly before submitting the form.
- Finally proceed to submit the online form and the process for the registration is done.
- We recommend to take out the print of your duly filled application form as it may be required in future.
- The last step is paying the application fee.
Important Links to Further Details:
|TS Post Office GDS Recruitment Notification 2017||Download|
|Online TS Postal Circle GDS Application Form||Apply Here|
If you having a query about this recruitment or want to ask something in details regarding TS Postal Circle GDS Recruitment, then mail your queries at firstname.lastname@example.org.