The Tamilnad Mercantile Bank (TMB) came into existence on 11th May 1921. Initially, it was known as Nadar Bank Limited, but later on, the name was changed in November 1962, to widen its reach beyond just the Nadar Community. It is a private company and its head office is located in Tuticorin, Tamil Nadu. It has around 437 branches to provide banking services. And, it has 911 ATMs in and around the country.
TMB Clerk Recruitment for the year 2017-18 has been released recently. The interested candidates are required to apply between 8- 22 February 2017. All relevant information about the same has been mentioned below:
|States Included||Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat, Karnataka, Kerala, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Telangana|
|Selection Procedure||Online Test + Interview|
|Online Application Last Date||22 Feb 2017|
|Send the filled form||28 Feb 2017|
Eligibility Criteria for Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Recruitment
Age Limit: For Graduates, the maximum age limit is 24 years and for Post Graduate, the maximum age limit is 26 years on 31 October, 2017.
Relaxation: The relaxation for the MBC/BC candidates would be for 2 years. And, for the candidates of SC/ST/Physically Handicapped would be 5 years.
The Date of Birth for Graduates
- For the General Category: Date of Birth on or After- 01 November, 1992
- For the MBC/BC Category: Date of Birth on or After- 01 November, 1990
- For the SC/ST/PH Category: Date of Birth or on after- 01 November, 1987
The Date of Birth for Post Graduates
- For the General Category: Date of Birth on or After- 01 November 1990
- For the MBC/BC Category: Date of Birth on or After- 01 November 1988
- For the SC/ST/PH Category: Date of Birth or on After- 01 November 1985
A Graduate from any stream (Arts, Commerce and Science), except Engineering, with the minimum of 55% marks from a Recognized University, regular course with the knowledge in Computer Operations.
An Engineering Graduate with 60% of marks from a Recognized University, regular course with the knowledge in Computer Operations.
- Essentially, an applicant should be fluent in Tamil Language. He or she should know how to speak, read and write in Tamil Language.
- Graduates or Post Graduates from Open University or with Correspondence course are not eligible for the same.
How to apply for TMB Clerk Recruitment?
To apply for the TMB Clerk Recruitment, candidates have to give an Online Objective Examination. The date, time and venue for the online test would be communicated to all the eligible candidates through post only.
As it has been already mentioned above that the examination would be of objective questions. The candidates would be shortlisted for the personal interview round, on the basis of the evaluation of the online test.
Note: Candidates are required to pay a fee of ₹300 and applicable charges for the online mode. (Fees will be ₹150 for the candidates of SC/ST Category).
TMB Recruitment – Instructions, Steps for Clerk Application Form
- If an applicant wishes to apply for more than one post, the registration has to be done for each post separately.
- Once the registration is being done successfully, a registration ID and Password would be sent to the mobile number registered by candidate.
- Also, the activation link would also be sent to the registered eMail ID for activating the registered eMail.
- Applicant will have to activate his or her registration ID by clicking on the link sent on the mobile number registered by him or her.
- It should be remembered that the registered ID should be used for the purpose of Login only.
- After sending all the personal/educational/experiences/payment details, the application in the PDF format will be sent to the eMail ID registered by the candidate.
- Every downloaded application form will generate a unique application number, which will be used for further communication.
- An applicant can also download the PDF Format of the application by the given Registration ID and Date of Birth.
- Once the application is being downloaded in the PDF Format, no modification can be done further.
- As per the instructions, the printout of the application should be signed and sent to the address mentioned in the official job notice.
- For any kind of clarifications, all eMails should be sent to email@example.com
All the valid information about TMB Clerk Recruitment have been mentioned above. The Online Registration has been started from 8th Feb 2017. Last Date to fill up the online TMB application form is 22 February 2017. The deadline to send the dully filled application form at the following address is 28th Feb 2017:
The General Manager, Human Resources Development Department,
Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd, Head Office,
# 57, V. E. Road, Thoothukudi 628 002
TMB Clerk Vacancies Notifications (State Wise)
- Download Advertisement for Tamil Nadu.
- Download Advertisement for Andhra Pradesh.
- Download Advertisement for Telangana.
- Download Advertisement for Gujarat.
- Download Advertisement for Madhya Pradesh.
- Download Advertisement for Karnataka.
- Download Advertisement for Kerala.
- Download Advertisement for Maharashtra.
- Apply Online.