Latest News: TN Board has announced the result for Class 10th SSLCC Exam held in March month. www.dge1.tn.nic.in can be used to check Tamil Nadu SSLC Result for Class 10th Exams. The same is also available at www.dge.tn.gov.in, dge1.tn.nic.in, dge2.tn.nic.in, tnresults.nic.in online portals.
On 31st May 2015, the written exam was conducted for 4362 vacancies of Lab assistants by Tamil Nadu Directorate of Government Examination. The TNDGE Exam held at the state level for Lab Assistant on 31st May 2015.
Approximately more than 8 lac candidates appeared for this written test. The question paper had science and general knowledge sections.
About 21,925 candidates have cleared the written exam who will be appearing the interview now.
Multiple choice questions were asked in the paper. Science section consists 120 questions on Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (PCM). General Knowledge section deals with 30 questions on Economics, History, Current Affairs and Geography. Total marks of this exam were 150. Tamil Nadu School Lab Assistant cut off marks may go higher as the paper was based on syllabus class 10th school level.
School Education Department answered to Madras High Court that selection will be done on the basis of Weight-age Marks and Interview Marks. The Lab Assistant Exam Result 2015-16 was delayed a lot due to the court cases.
Tamil Nadu Lab Assistant Exam Results 2017 at www.tndge.in
|Jobs Offered by||Tamil Nadu Directorate of Government Examination|
|Job Title||School Lab Assistant|
|Official Website||dge2.tn.nic.in, dge2.tn.nic.in|
|Exam Date||31st May 2015|
|Result Link||Check Here|
These Lab Assistants will be recruited in Tamil Nadu Government Schools once the final selection is made. Selected aspirants will get the appointment in 32 districts in the Tamil Nadu state.
TNDGE School Lab Assistant Result 2017 has been declared at official website www.dge.tn.gov.in . The Direct link to watch the cutoff, merit list and TNDGE Result 2015-16 has been updated after the official announcement. Almost 8.86 lac candidates were seeking forward to the tndge result announcement.
After hearing the selection procedure case, High court of Madras ordered that candidates will be appointed on basis of Weight-age Marks and Interview Marks, told School Education Department of the state publicly. Total 4362 posts are awaiting for new faces.
How to Check Lab Assistant Result?
- Open the official website www.dge1.tn.nic.in or dge1.tn.nic.in on your device.
- The Lab Assistant screening test result details will be shown there.
- Enter your registration number and the password. Candidate’s DOB must be entered in dd/mm/yyyy format.
- Now, click the Submit button and your result will be displayed.
Here are the direct links for Lab Assistant Result:
Official confirmation over the publication of these TNDGE results has been made in March 2017. If you have any news update or problem while watching the lab assistant result, then please share it using the comment section below.
Lab Assistant District Wise Selection List
What’s Next – Procedure for Lab Assistant Final Selection?
- Tamilnadu Government to follow 200 points roster system for Lab Assistant appointment process.
- There is NO Personal and Oral interview to finalize the selection.
- Five candidates shall be invited to attend the verification process for 1 post. It means, the ratio for the documents scrutiny is 1:5, suppose there are 50 posts for a district so 250 candidates will be clld from the district.
- As it took 2 Years for the result announcement so that a lot of the candidates have already been employed in other jobs. So, even if you’ve got low marks in recently announced results yet you must attend the document verification.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of written exam marks+weightage marks only
Total Marks Calculation:
- Total: 167 Marks.
- Marks secured in written test: 150 Marks.
- Weightage marks: 17 marks.
Weightage Marks Calculations Method:
- Employment Office Registration Seniority (upto 06.05.2015) – 10 marks.
- seniority up to 2 years – 2 marks.
- seniority up to 4 years – 4 marks..
- seniority up to 6 years – 6 marks.
- seniority up to 8 years – 8 marks.
- seniority up to 10 years and above – 10 marks.
- Higher education qualification – 5 marks.
- 12th std pass – 2 marks.
- Any Degree, PG Degree and above – 3 marks.
- Experience Certificate – Experience as Lab Assistant – 2 marks.
Certificate Verification (CV):
- Certificate verification will be take place at the concerned district educational offices.
- CV will be held on 09.04.2017, 10.04.2017 and 11.04.2017.
- Members must bring all original certificates, documents along with the photocopies (Xerox) of the same.