Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has finally issued one of the most awaited notifications for 1863 Personal Clerk, auditor and Assistant vacancies. These posts are advertised on the recruitment based on Combined Civil Services Examination-II. These Non-Interview Posts comes under Group-II A Services for the years 2014-2015 and 2015-16. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online TNPSC Group II application form by 11th November, 2015.
TNPSC CCSE-II (Group-2) posts details:
Total vacancies: 1863
Name of the Posts:
1. Tamil Nadu Secretariat Service: 01 vacancy
a. Personal Clerk: 01 Post
2. Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service: 1332 vacancies
a. Assistant: 1332 jobs
3. Divisions of Commercial Taxes Department: 191 vacancies
a. Assistant: 191 vacancies
4. Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service / Secretariat Service/ Legislative Assembly Secretariat Service/ Cooperative Subordinate Service: 339 vacancies
a. Planning Junior Assistant: 02 Posts
b. Assistant: 28 positions
c. Lower Division Clerk: 01 Post
d. Junior Co-operative Auditor: 308 vacancies
Age Criteria: Minimum age of applicant must be 18 years while there is no maximum age limit for candidates belonging to SC, ST, MBC/ DC, BC, BCM and Destitute Widows of all Castes. In case of general category, age limits are 18-30 years to be counted on 01-07-2015. Relaxation in age is subject to govt norms.
|Personal Clerk||Bachelor’s Degree|
|Asst & Planning Jr Asst, LDC||Degree of B.A/ B.Sc/ B.Com of any University/ any Degree/ Bachelor’s degree in Commerce/ Economics .|
|Jr Co-operative Auditor||Degree of B.B.M Degree or B.Com Degree|
Selection Process: As seen in previous years, same selection process will be followed this time. No interview will be conducted, candidates will be selected purely on the basis of the merit list in written examination.
Examination Charges (Fee): Applicants need to pay Rs. 125/- through Offline or Online mode which includes Examination Fee of Rs. 75/- + Application Fee of Rs. 50. Candidates are already registered for One Time Registration System offered by Tamil Nadu PSC, need to pay just the examination fee as they have a particular registration ID and need not to pay any application fee. Service charges also need to be paid at applicant’s end.
How to Apply online for TNPSC Group II Exam 2015?
All you need is using new registration portal by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission which is www.tnpscexams.in. By using this website, candidates can easily apply online TNPSC Group 2 exam application form 2015.
- Notification date: 12/10/15
- Last Date for registration: 11/11/15
- Last date for payment: 13 November, 2015
- Tentative Exam date: 27.12.2015 (Forenoon)
- Exam Timing : 10:00 A.M to 01:00 P.M
Apply Application Form, Read Notification & Instructions.
- Apply Online Form
- Download TNPSC Group II Exam Notification 2015 at this page.
- How to Apply [PDF]
- Instructions for Candidates [PDF]
- What is One Time Registration [PDF]