TNPSC Group 4 Hall Tickets have been released (26-10-2016) on www.tnpscexams.net and www.tnpsc.gov.in in the last week of October 2016. The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is up to organize the Group 4 Services Examination on November 6, 2016.
Finally, after a long period, the notification for about 5451 various vacancies was advertised. The major quota of the posts is reserved for Junior Assistant, Field Surveyor, Typist, Steno, and Draftsman. The final merit list is said to be prepared on the basis of this one exam only.
TNPSC Group IV Services Objective Test Date: 6th November 2016.
Apart from that, there won’t be any interview. However, the document scrutiny will be organized for candidates clearing the Group IV Exam to find out if all the candidates are having the genuine certificates.
The TNPSC Admit Cards for Group 4 2016 Exam are now available at www.tnpscexams.net and www.tnpsc.gov.in. Both of these are the official websites of the state commission.
Out of the total, 3% posts are reserved for physically handicapped candidates and 20% are reserved for the people who studied in Tamil medium. The minimum age is set to 18 years for these posts while the upper age bar has category wise variations.
The Examination Scheme: The objective type test to have the SSLC standard questions that will be having multiple choices. The candidates need to circle their answers on OMR Answer Sheet.
There is no negative marking in TNPSC Group 4 Exam but still, one mark will be deducted if for incorrect or absence of shading Register Number.
Below are the key points of this paper:
- One single examination consisting 200 questions will be held for the selection.
- The exam carries a total of 300 Marks.
- All you have is 3 Hours to complete the paper which seems to be more than sufficient considering the competition.
- There is no negative evaluation for wrong answers so you must take your chance to darken the circles even for those questions whose answer is not known to you. Means you must answer all the questions as there won’t be any deduction for the wrong answer.
- The questions will be divided into General Studies, Aptitude Test, General English, and General Tamil subjects.
- The minimum cut off for all the candidates is 90 Marks.
- All the questions will be in English and Tamil except the questions from General English or General Tamil subjects.
How to download TNPSC Group 4 Exam Admit Card?
The examination center should be indicated on your TNPSC Group 4 Hall Ticket. Keep in mind that no expenses shall be awarded by the commission to reach the exam center. The request about changing the exam venue, exam date won’t be accepted at all.
The commission won’t send the call letter via post. The Commission’s Website shall be taken into use to check your own admit card for Group IV 2016.
Kindly follow these steps to take a printout of your TNPSC Group 4 Exam Admit Card 2016:
- Open any of these official websites: www.tnpscexams.in and www.tnpsc.gov.in.
- Then you will find the link saying “Gr-4 Exam Call Letter”.
- Click the link, and you will be redirected to the web page asking for the user details.
- Login using candidate’s credentials and “Submit” all of the details such as application number, the date of birth etc.
- Finally, your Group 4 Exam Call letter must be displayed on your device’s screen.
- Take the printout of it without waiting for any further guide.
In case of any query, you may contact the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission using the following numbers:
Telephone No. 044- 25332833/25332855.
Toll-Free No. 1800 425 1002.
|TNPSC Group 4 Notification|
|TNPSC Group 4 Question Papers|
|TNPSC Group 4 Exam Pattern|
Important Instructions to the Group 4 Candidates
All candidates who have filled up the form and going to appear in this examination must follow these instructions else you may find yourself in the trouble.
- Don’t bring any calculation device, mobile, extra paper to the exam hall.
- Off course, you won’t be able to attend the examination without having a valid TNPSC Group 4 Admit card with you.
- Don’t misbehave with any staff member or the other exam taking candidates in the hall.
- No one will be allowed to leave the exam hall before 1:00 p.m. The exam will take place at 303 test venues.