Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has released the call letters for VAO Exam 2015-16. Written test to be held on Feb 28, 2016, across the state. As per Advertisement No 19/2015, 813 posts of Village Administrative Officer to be recruited in The Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service this year.
All registered and eligible candidates can download their TNPSC Admit Card for VAO 2015 Examination using www.tnpscexams.net and www.tnpsc.gov.in websites.
Earlier this offline test of 3 Hours duration was scheduled to be held on Feb 14, 2016. But due to clash with many other exams, the commission postponed it to Feb 28, 2016.
|Date of TNPSC VAO Exam 2015||Feb 28, 2016|
|Timing||10:00am to 01:00pm|
|Structure||Offline (OMR Based)|
Candidates who won’t be able to take the test:
Tamil Nadu PSC has also issued the list of rejected candidates. Thousands of applicants have been rejected due to multiple registrations, wrong details, over age, and unpaid application fee. If you’re unable to get your VAO Hall ticket then please check the list. If you name is mentioned in this list then you won’t be able to take part in this exam.
How to Download TNPSC VAO Exam Admit Card Feb 2016 using www.tnpscexams.net
Downloading of hall tickets for offline exam against TNPSC Village Administrative Officers posts advertised last year, has been enabled. All registered candidates are advised to grab their call letters as soon as possible to avoid the server crashes like every year. Application Number or Login ID is required to grab the admit card for VAO exam.
Download Tamil Nadu VAO Hall Ticket for 28th February 2016 Examination: Login Here.
If you don’t remember your registration number, application ID then please go here to retrieve the same.
Paper Scheme & Instructions to the Candidates
The Pattern of VAO Recruitment Test: This OMR based test to be conducted for 300 Marks. The minimum cut-off for all categories is 90 Marks. Questions from SSLC Level subjects to be available in the question paper. Below are the number of questions per subject to be available in the VAO selection exam 2016.
|Basics of Village Administration||25|
|Aptitude & Mental Ability Test||20|
|General Tamil / General English||80|
This paper has been divided in Type I and Type II. Type-I to be commenced for candidates who opted the General Tamil. Type-2 will be held for the aspirants who choose the General English subject. Questions will be shown in English & Tamil only.
- First Type: General Studies + Basics of Village Administration, Aptitude & Mental Ability Test and General Tamil.
- Second Type: General Studies + General English + Basics of Village Administration, Aptitude & Mental Ability Test and General English.
Candidates must follow the below given instructions to avoid any mishappening at the exam venue:
- Just don’t dare to bring any book, notes, calculation or electornic gadget inside the exam hall.
- Properly check the details indicated on your hall ticket. If you notice any faded or misprinted information then contact the TNPSC administration office asap to get the issue resolved.
- Travelling or any other expenses won’t be issued to the candidates for reaching to exam centre.
- Only blue or black ink pen must be taken into use while marking up the circles on the OMR sheet.
- Reservation based rules for appointments will be considered to finalize the selection once the exam is done.
For any other information and upcoming notices you may pay a visit to the official TNPSC websites www.tnpsc.gov.in and www.tnpscexams.net.