Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB) to conduct Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test (TNTET) Paper I and Paper II on 29th, 30th April 2017. TNTET 2017 hall ticket has been published three weeks prior to the date of examination.
It has been three years since the last Teacher’s Eligibility Test in the state. Previously, Tamil Nadu TET held in the year 2013. That’s why we are expecting a huge crowd to be the part of this state level exam.
As there is no dedicated portal for TNTET, so the hall tickets have been uploaded on TRB website instead.
|Admit Card Release Date||April 10, 2017||From 5 PM|
|Paper I Date||April 29, 2017||10 AM to 1 PM|
|Paper II Date||April 30, 2017||10 AM to 1 PM|
The application forms for the test were sold through the listed centers but the hall ticket shall be issued online. The eligible applicants should be able to download TN TET 2017 admit card from www.trb.tn.nic.in online portal now.
Usually, in other states, both Paper 1 and Paper 2 are commenced on the same day. But due to the excessive number of aspirants, the test is scheduled to be held on two dates.
How to Download TNTET Admit Card/Hall Ticket Online?
- Go through the official Teachers Recruitment Board website i.e trb.tn.nic.in.
- Click the link for “TET” Examination.
- Then Click the “Hall Ticket Download” link.
- Click the Paper specific link i.e Paper I or Paper II.
- Provide your login credentials such as Application Form number, Candidate’s name and DOB etc.
- Enter the security key.
- Submit the login details and TNTET Hall Ticket shall be displayed.
- In last, take a neat printout of the same and reach the exam venue with it.
Direct Links for TNTET Hall Ticket for Paper 1 and Paper 2:
It is advised to check the details properly which are shown on the candidate’s hall ticket. If there is some error, misprint, then you can get it corrected by contacting the board.
TNET Admit Card – Instructions on Photograph
The Provisional hall tickets for the candidate who applied the TNTET Application Form, have been issued online. Many applications obtained by the TRB doesn’t have the photograph.
The board has provisionally admitted such aspirants and uploaded their admit card without the photograph. But it doesn’t mean they can appear in the exam with such an admit card without photograph.
So such candidates who TNTET hall ticket doesn’t have photograph are advised to to download their application form from this link and fill up all the details, fix a recent passport size picture.
Get the application form attested by the gazetted officer. This attested application form must be handed over to the exam supervisor at the day of exam, along with a stamp size photograph of the candidate.
- Click here to download the Hall-Ticket.
- If there is no photograph on your hall ticket – Please click here to download the form.
- For candidates Kind Attention – click here for information.
- Exam Centre Clarification – Contact Details.
TNTET Syllabus 2017 – Paper I, II Exam Pattern
A candidate can appear for both of the tests as long as he/she fulfils the eligibility. The syllabus, pattern of Tamil Nadu TET is same as other state TET exams and the CTET which is conducted by CBSE.
There are many similarities in Paper I and Paper II except the number of subjects. Following are the common things in Paper 1 and Paper 2:
- The question paper will be objective type. Each question to have multiple choices of answers out of which you have to mention the right one on OMR sheet.
- Every question carries 1 Mark.
- There are 150 Questions in the exam for 150 Marks.
- Duration of the test is 3 Hours.
- There is no negative marking in TNTET.
TNTET Paper 1 Pattern:
|Child Development and Pedagogy|
(relevant to age group 6 – 11)
|Language I – (Tamil/Telugu/ Malayalam|
|Language II – English||30||30 Marks|
|Environmental Studies||30||30 Marks|
TNTET Paper 2 Scheme:
|Child Development and Pedagogy|
relevant to the age Group 11 – 14 Years (Compulsory)
|Language I – Tamil/Telugu/Malayalam|
/Kannada/ Urdu (Compulsory)
|Language II – English (Compulsory)||30||30 Marks|
|a. Mathematics & Scienceb. Social Science Teacher|
c. Other Teacher
|Total||150 Questions||150 Marks|
Official Website: http://trb.tn.nic.in