Telangana State Government has finally made the mind to organize the very first Telangana Teacher Eligibility Test (TS TET) 2016. The written examination is scheduled to be held on May 1, 2016. Centre for Good Governance has issued the TS TET notification 2016 now and online registration for Telangana TET is available at http://tstet.cgg.gov.in from March 16 to March 31, 2016. Schedule for examination, application is also available now.
TS TET Date: 1st May 2016
Both Paper-1 and Paper-2 will be conducted on the same day but in morning shift and evening shift respectively.
- Paper-1 : Primary Class 1 to 5 Teacher.
- Paper-2: Upper Primary Class 6 to 8 Teacher.
- Paper-1 : 9.30AM to 12.00 Noon.
- Paper-2 : 2.30PM to 5.00PM.
Educational Qualification: Candidate can enroll for Paper I or Paper II or both if he/she has the following qualification:
- Class I to V: Intermediate/ Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks & pass in 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education/ 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.)/ 2-year Diploma in Education (Special Education).
- Class VI to VII: B.A./B.Sc./B.Com., with at least 50% marks & pass in Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) course/ Bachelor of Education (B.Ed-Special Education).
This test is A great chance for teaching jobs seekers of Telangana state. On basis of this test, thousands of district wise teachers vacancies will be filled up in the state in the year 2016. The examination was earlier scheduled for January 2016 but the board couldn’t complete the preparations for it. Deputy Chief Minister & Education Minister of Telangana, Kadiam Srihari made the announcement that TS TET will be conducted in May 2016 for which notification is released in March 2016. About 10,000 teachers vacancies will be filled up on the basis of this test.
Important Dates regarding TS TET
- Registrations starts from: 16th March 2016.
- Last Date for online TS TET application form: Last day of March 2016.
- Centres allocation list & hall ticket availability: 20-04-2016
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay Rs. 200/each paper to take part in Paper I or Paper II. If a candidate wish to participate in both papers then application fee of Rs. 400 should be required to pay via e-Seva centers.
Telangana State Teachers Eligibility Test Cut Off (Qualification Criteria) is as per following for various categories:
|SC/ ST/ PH||40%|
Last Date: March 31, 2016.
How to Apply online for TS TET 2016
Candidates are required to fill up the online TS TET form at http://tstet.cgg.gov.in website. Medium wise syllabus, TS online centres list is also available on the same website. Interested one cans submit the online application till 31 March 2016. If you’re facing any problem while applying the online TS TET 2016 application or while making the payment then dial this helpline number 040-23120340. You should also read technical guidelines & instructions in Telugu for the online application ease.