Telangana State Cooperative Apex Bank (TSCAB) has released the hall tickets for Staff Assistant, Manager (Scale-I) recruitment 2017. The TSCAB Online Examination to be held against Staff Assistant, Manager vacancies on 26th March 2017.
The admit card for TSCAB exam March 2017 can be downloaded now from www.tscab.org which is nothing but the bank’s administrative website. The registration number and the account password are required to download the call letter.
- Go Here to Download TSCAB Staff Assistant, Manager Exam Hall Ticket March 2017.
- Download Information Handout for the online exam.
The Process for grabbing the admit card:
- Visit the above given direct link to the call letter.
- Enter your application Id followed by the password.
- Enter the verification code of 5 digits shown in the image. If you don’t understand the captcha code, you can easily request a new one by clicking the refresh button.
- Finally, press the “Login” button in blue and your call letter will be shown if you’re eligible to appear in the examination.
TSCAB Exam Pattern for Staff Assistant, Manager Online Test
- The exam will be held in online mode. No answer key shall be issued for this test. These 55 posts were advertised 2 months back by the bank.
- The duration of the objective examination is 1 Hour only.
- The online objective type test to have Multiple Choice Questions.
- The test will be available in English only.
- There is penalty for wrong answer. Due to Negative Marking, 0.25 Mark shall be deducted from the aspirant’s total score.
- Each question carries One Mark.
- There will be five choice for each question. You have to select the correct one.
TSCAB Objective Type Test Pattern 2017:
TSCAB Descriptive Test Scheme: The qualifiers of the objective type examination will be invited to participate in the descriptive paper.
- Duration of the descriptive test is 30 Minutes.
- Candidate must qualify the descriptive test but its marks won’t be considered while making the merit for the final selection.
- There will be 2 Questions in English for this test of 20 Marks.
- The Letter writing question to have 5 marks (200 words). The essay writing for 15 marks (400 words).
- The descriptive test shall also be taken online. Make sure you have good typing speed.