Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) to announce the result of TSPSC Group 2 Exam 2016 at www.tspsc.gov.in. The candidates who secure the cut-off marks assigned by the commission will be able to attend the interview.
The finalized TSPSC Result will be the combination of the candidate’s performance in the written exam and the personality test i.e the interview. The very last step is to verify the originality of the candidate’s documents.
The TSPSC Group 2 Merit List (Category Wise & Post Wise) should be taken into use while selecting the candidates and distributing the service in various departments.
The Exam was also scheduled to be held on November 12 but that date was cancelled later by keeping UPSC IFS Exam in the mind.
The Examination For Group-II Services posts took place on November 11, and November 13, 2016, in Afternoon and the forenoon shifts. You can regularly visit www.tspsc.gov.in portal to check the availability of the Telangana Group 2 Exam Results.
|Name of the Vacancies||Vacant Posts|
|Municipal Commissioner Gr III||19|
|Assistant Commercial Tax Officer||156|
|Sub Register Gr II||23|
|Prohibition and Excise sub-Inspector||284|
|Deputy Tahsildar in land Administration||259|
|Assistant Registrar of Cooperative Societies||62|
|Executive Officer Gr II in Endowments Department||11|
|Assistant labour officer in Commissioner of Labour Department||03|
|Assistant Development Officer in Handlooms & Textile||20|
|Assistant Section Officer GAD Secretariat||90|
|Assistant Section Officer in Finance Department Secretariat||28|
|Assistant Section Officer in Law Department Secretariat||10|
TSPSC Group 2 Exam Results Cutoff Marks
As discussed earlier, the result will be the combination of OMR Based Exam and the viva-voce (aka interview). The main points about the selection procedure for this recruitment are following:
- Candidates clearing the test as per the official cutoff will be eligible for the interview. If a candidate doesn’t attend the exam, his/her candidature is directly canceled without any reason heard.
- The candidates will be called for the interview in the ratio of 1:2 i.e if there are 10 posts then 20 candidates will be participating in the personal interviews.
- The minimum cut-off marks for Interview eligibility are OCs 40%, BCs 35% SCs, STs and PWDs 30%, as already disclosed in the official note by the commission.
- The Zone/Post/Department will be allotted to the candidate on the basis of his/her rank in the merit list.
- The final selection of the candidate depends on the medical examination. Even after clearing the interviews, written test, the candidate need to prove himself/herself medically fit for the actual selection.
Part B is Interview that will be conducted for 75 marks. Total combined marks – 675 marks.
We request you to share your expected category wise cutoff for TSPSC Group II Exam 2016 so that everyone may get the idea about the actual cut-off marks. Kindly write your category while submitting the expected marks through the comment form.
How to Check Telangana Group II Result 2016-17?
There have been quite few months yet there are no official words about the result status. We will update the link here once TSPSC declares the Group 2 Exam Results.
You can follow the steps given below to check the result after declaration:
- Candidates who appeared in the written examination taken place on dates that mentioned in the above table can check the results in official website.
- Using their admit card, candidates can check their results by filling the required details such as application number, DOB etc.
- Applicants have to make sure that they are giving correct details of the results in order to avoid any misleading information.
- Qualified candidates can have further interview process so they must be available with the required documents.