UGC NET July 2016 Application Form & Notification has been issued by Central Board of Secondary Education. Online applications to be invited from candidates having post graduation with at least 55% marks. Unlike every year, National Eligibility Test (NET) will be taking place in the second week of July month instead of the last week of June month.
The exam date is 10 July 2016. Same as past 2 years, CBSE will be conducting this test on behalf of University Grants Commission (UGC). This Test is conducted twice a year for checking the eligibility of candidates for Assistant Professor as well as Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) in institutions across the country.
The Online registration system has been enabled on the official website for CBSE NET examination. Candidates can make use of cbsenet.nic.in to apply online CBSE UGC NET July 2016 Application Form. The last date to apply form for this test is May 12, 2016. Further details regarding the exam are mentioned below.
|National Eligibility Test (NET)||10th July, 2016 (SUNDAY)|
Age Criteria (As on 01.07.2016): Age of Junior Research Fellowship applicant should not be more than 28 years while there is no upper age limit bar for candidates applying for Assistant Professor eligibility. Reserved category candidates will get relaxation in age bar as per CBSE or UGC norms.
Educational Qualification: General Category candidates must have scored at least 55% marks in post graduation degree from a UGC recognized university / college while there is the relaxation of 5% marks for reserved category candidates. They need to have minimum 50% marks.
Examination Fee: Application fee can be paid through e-challan at Syndicate/Canara/ICICI/HDFC Bank. Charges for various categories are as per following :
- General Category candidates : Rs. 600
- OBC (Non-creamy Layer) : Rs. 300
- SC / ST / PWD category candidates : Rs. 150
Exam Schedule / Timing Details :
Exam Date – July 10, 2016.
|Paper 1||09:30 to 10:45||Morning|
|Paper 2||11:15 to 12:30||Afternoon|
|Paper 3||02:00 to 04:30||Evening|
Minimum Qualifying Marks (cutoff) for UGC NET Eligibility :
|Paper||General Category||OBC (Non-creamy layer), PWD, SC, ST|
|Paper 1||40% Marks||35% Marks|
|Paper 2||40% Marks||35% Marks|
|Paper 3||75% Marks||60% Marks|
How to Apply Online CBSE UGC NET Application Form July 2016?
Here you go mate:
- Candidates can apply online UGC NET Application at this link for June-July 2016 test: http://cbsenet.nic.in/LoginPage .
- Once opened the above-given link, click “Apply for NET July – 2016” link under “New Candidate Registration” option.
- Fill up the candidate’s complete & accurate details.
- Upload your scanned digital photograph and signature.
- Pay the exam charges.
- Take print out of the application from the confirmation page.
- Fee Confirmation last date : May 13, 2016.
- Edit details / correct mistakes in application form : up to May 18, 2016.
- CBSE UGC NET December Admit Card to be issued in the fourth week of June month.